51

Chapter 51

    On the minibus.

    Yu Mingtong, who is responsible for statistics of the team's finances, is reporting the situation to everyone.

    "We earned 2,046 yuan on the first afternoon, we spent 289 on grocery shopping, 175 on the harmonica, and 6,420 on the second day..."

    "...so in total, we have 4,517 yuan left, more than that." Yu Ming Tong put together the bookkeeping books.

    "Oh, it's not easy to make money, but spending money is like flowing water." Yang Yingying leaned back in her chair and sighed.

    "If we had known that it would cost money to go to tourist attractions, we might as well stay in the house and watch TV." Liu Didi also felt extremely heartbroken.

    After spending three days together in City A, Shen Xueer also seemed to be a little more gregarious. Although she was still sitting on the farthest side, she was next to everyone.

    Hearing the sighs of the few of them, she nodded uncharacteristically, looking quite serious.

    Seeing the annoyance of a few people, Ru Xi couldn't help but shook her head and smiled, and said soothingly: "It's okay, I can still earn more money, but I missed the scenic spot, but it's rare to come again."

    But she remembered that it was them who sighed yesterday Had the most fun.

    What's more, they didn't really come to experience life. The main purpose was to record the program.

    Thinking about it, it is impossible for the program crew to let them stay in the house for a day, unless they can play tricks in the house for a day.

    "Sister Xi makes sense." Yang Yingying nodded in agreement.

    "Okay, then let's move on to the next destination, let's go!" There was

    laughter in the car.

    Of course, as artists, they still have other things to deal with more or less.

    In the middle, the program team set aside a little time for them to deal with things.

    The teams of all the artists followed behind.

    After the cameras turned off, everyone gathered with their assistants and called their agents or someone else close to them.

    Ru Xi and Yuan Ting made a phone call and learned of an important thing - "Dawn" has been voted for the Phoenix Awards. In November, the Phoenix Awards will announce the list of nominees, and in December the awards will be officially awarded .

    Of course "Frightening Cloud" also voted, but everyone knows that with "Dawn" in front, the possibility of "Frightening Cloud" winning the prize is much lower.

    It's not that "Frightened Cloud" is worse than "Dawn", but the theme of "Dawn" is more popular with the judges of the Phoenix Awards.

    Afterwards, Yuan Ting also said a small matter.

    "I heard that Qingmangtai will launch an idol drama award recently. I heard from the director of "Sweet Heart Candy" that this time it was originally a cooperation with Qingmangtai, and it will be broadcast in their home. It is expected to be selected for the first award at that time. It's on the list of grand prizes, you know." People in the

    circle don't know that Ru Xi is now in the limelight.

    She participated in the heroine of "Dawn", and this time at least she can be nominated for the Phoenix Award for Best Actress.