95

Chapter 95

    The last day of November is also the broadcast time of the last half episode of "All the Way North".

    Because of the appearance of Wen Shanshan in the last episode, the audience who watched the interaction scene between her and Shen Xueer had been waiting for a long time.

    What Shen Xueer showed in the show is a contradiction.

    She doesn't talk much, and she often looks indifferent and flirtatious, and she wants to slap people from time to time.

    But from the first half of the episode, the audience suddenly realized that Shen Xueer might be a tsundere.

    Tsundere is a disease, it needs to be cured!

    As for the anti-tsundere medicine, it must be the little fairy Wen Shanshan who amazed everyone when she first came out.

    Netizens love Wen Shanshan, who is very beautiful and is revealed by netizens who know her as a top student.

    Especially, from her getting along with Shen Xueer, it can be seen that she is not a fragile person.

    Although she is a little stubborn in some aspects, in the eyes of netizens who are generally older than her, she looks very cute like this.

    Shen Xueer's ability to hold her attention made everyone feel that she was cold and heartless.

    But what they want to see more is that Wen Shanshan can really impress Shen Xueer.

    [Come on, little fairy! ]

    [Shen Xueer must be taken down! ]

    The program starts.

    The plot continues from yesterday's.

    Everyone repeatedly emphasized to slow down, but the eldest sister, Li Dan, directly named Shen Xueer, saying that she worked very hard today and should relax a little tomorrow.

    Except for Shen Xueer herself, the other sisters looked at her sincerely.

    Shen Xueer agreed.

    [Pills hahaha]

    [All of these are very bad]

    [Shen Xueer really believed it! She believed it! ]

    As soon as the screen changed, the next day came.

    The artists have already arrived at the work field, Wen Shanshan came over with a happy face.

    [Here it is again, she came here with her fruit]

    [Watching a show.jpg]

    [Welcome to the special column of strong women who are afraid of women, this column is sponsored and supported by ten actresses including Ru Xi and Li Dan ~]

    [Hahahaha, why am I so happy]

    Wen Shanshan changed to other fruits this time, and she deliberately cueed that it was because Shen Xueer didn’t eat the cantaloupe she fed.

    The camera took a close-up of Shen Xueer's face at this time, and she looked a little stiff.

    Afterwards, Wen Shanshan directly launched a passionate offensive in front of everyone.

    As usual, Shen Xueer didn't argue with each other, but Ruxi and the others got excited and assisted one after another.

    [Hahahaha Shen Xueer looks a little confused]