59

Chapter 59

    "Sister, this cantaloupe is very sweet, I picked and cut it myself, why don't you try it."

    Wen Shanshan raised the fruit in her hand to the opponent's mouth.

    Shen Xueer bent down, lowered her eyes, and avoided indifferently.

    After cutting off a Chinese cabbage, she continued on.

    The camera captured her cold posture unreservedly, and the cameraman turned the camera to Wen Shanshan.

    Being rejected again, Wen Shanshan's expression is a little bit frustrated.

    This should be given up... right?

    Before the cameraman finished thinking, Wen Shanshan took all her frustration back, and then headed towards Shen Xueer again.

    The little brother behind the camera couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

    This is really a stubborn little girl, but this time there is something to watch again.

    I don't know if an indifferent artist like Shen Xueer can be moved by the little girl's sincerity?

    Ruxi and the others were behind, looking at Shen Xueer from afar.

    "What's going on? Why doesn't it look right?" Yang Yingying was curious and couldn't help asking.

    Zhou Hui couldn't help guessing, "Did Xueer not accept the little girl's fruit, or was the little girl feeding her all the time?" The

    others looked at each other with tacit understanding.

    Compared with the latter, the former should be much more likely.

    After all, she is someone who can't even impress Ruxi and Yiyi.

    But they are here for work, so they don't have much time to guess.

    Without any in-depth discussion, they drank the water and resumed their work.

    Harvesting cabbage is really tiring work. Even Shen Xueer, who has been doing farm work since she was a child, began to have a sore waist.

    It's just that the physical discomfort can be tolerated, but the psychological discomfort caused by the girl next to her makes her very, very troubled.

    How can there be such a person?

    The people around her, no matter who they are, as long as she shows an impatient look, they will automatically stay away.

    Even the hypocritical Ru Xi insisted on finishing talking with her at most, and would take the initiative to make space for her.

    No one likes to use their hot face to stick to other people's cold ass.

    The other party is still such a beautiful girl, not to mention... Doesn't she like Ruxi, is she a fan of Ruxi?

    Why do you have to hang around her? Wouldn't it be good to go find Ruxi?

    Thinking of this, Shen Xueer suddenly became angry.

    Rejecting Wen Shanshan's feeding again, Shen Xueer looked at her with cold eyes, "You're interrupting my work."

    The cameraman next to him lit up his eyes, and the point came, he was waiting for this scene.

    Will this little fairy-like girl turn into anger because of Shen Xueer's words, and just give up?