147

lChapter 147

    Yan Yan's state is very low, and the words he said don't seem to be fake, but Ruxi has a point that he cares more about.

    That is, how did Yan Yan get on He Wenxiu's line?

    Hearing Ruxi's question, Yan Yan's face froze suspiciously.

    She can't control her emotions at all now, let alone acting in front of Ruxi, she can't even relax her mood at all.

    When she said it just now, she also subconsciously skipped the matter of why she knew the relationship between He Wenxiu and Ning Lu.

    After Ruxi heard this, she probably thought that she had learned about the relationship between He Wenxiu and Ning Lu after she cooperated with He Wenxiu.

    But now that Ruxi asked this question, it was obvious that she couldn't hide what she had eavesdropped on.

    Seeing that she hesitated and didn't answer, Ruxi also felt a little suspicious.

    Yan Yan paused for a while, but still told the truth of the matter.

    After listening to her statement, Ruxi's expression became uneasy.

    "You eavesdropped on my phone call with Lulu, and then used it to cooperate with He Wenxiu?"

    Seeing her eyes, Yan Yan's heart suddenly rose again.

    "I... I just don't want to..."

    "You just think that Jingshu should hold you alone, my existence makes you feel an eyesore."

    "I was wrong... I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Yan Yan's expression collapsed, almost Kneel down for Ruxi again.

    Ruxi finally supported her.

    A person's aura is really doomed by nature, just like her friends, with their character, they would never do such a thing of kneeling with others.

    On the other hand, she herself is the same.

    This is destined to make her feel more and more compatible when she is with her friends.

    And this Yan Yan made her feel uncomfortable from the very beginning.

    Until now, the other party has encountered such a thing, which still makes her feel very unhappy.

    However, it is also a human life.

    Since they all begged her to come here, they couldn't just leave him alone.

    Compared to He Wenxiu, although Yan Yan has been creating obstacles for her, he is hardly a threat.

    Besides, apart from being selfish by nature, she didn't do any heinous things.

    After careful consideration in her heart, Ru Xi made up her mind.

    "Since you want me to protect you, then you have to cooperate with me to do one thing."

    Seeing Ru Xi's expression of ambiguity, Yan Yan swallowed, then nodded.

    Seeing her being so sensible, Ru Xi's complexion relaxed.

    When returning to the hotel, Yan Yan was with Ruxi.

    She has been wrapping herself tightly outside, and she can't tell what kind of person she is unless she looks carefully.