Poems - 153.

Chapter 153

A sigh fell from Adria's lips as she sat cross legged in the train compartment, her legs crossed in a basket and Sirius jumper engulfing her in warmth. She was finishing the last few chapters of her book before she would go and find her two best friends, now currently sitting with her four boys, although she wasn't much company, too immersed in the book she read to even listen to what they were all talking about.

Blair sat on Remus' lap, whispering book quotes into his ear and giggling furiously when his cheeks heated up furiously, it was entirely adorable to see him getting so flustered when she said she wished to kiss him all over, she wasn't sure if that was a book quote or just a thought she had multiple times, but she didn't matter all that much, her lips trailed over his jaw, brushing over the skin of his neck as he squirmed at her touch, tightening his grip on her thigh, gnawing at his bottom lip at the way she was making him feel. She was entirely amused by his reaction to her, but what she didn't know was that Remus was having the time of his life hearing her giggle so much, feeling her lips on his skin, it was incredible.

He turned to her when she lifted her lips, his eyes filled with love, blinking in disbelief that he had more than once, that the girl staring back at him with the wide grin sitting on his lap was his girl, his Blair, that she was the one to say 'I love you too' whenever he said those three words, It was incredible, and he didn't know what he had ever did in his life to deserve her, but letting her go was not something he ever planned on doing.

"What do you think you're doing?" asked Remus, his eyebrow raised, a smile wide on his lips as the girl burst into more giggles, shaking her head as his smile widened, nuzzling his nose to hers with a laugh bubbling from his own lips, "you are so bloody adorable."

"Oh shush," she whispered, her head moving to his shoulder, pressing her lips to his neck softly, her hand intertwining with his as it rested on her leg, "I can't wait to see your mum and dad again."

"I can't believe you even agreed to come home," Remus whispered, nudging her head ever so slightly so that he could stare at her, taking in the features adorned on her face, her soft skin that he loved to trace his fingers over, the way his hands, rough and scared fit perfectly with her small ones, smooth skin that comforted his cuts, "it's a dream come true."

She let another laugh tumble from her lips, her hand resting on the other side of his neck, her finger tips tracing over the skin, "I just didn't want to leave Isaac, or my sister, but they were the ones that told me to go, and I really can't wait."

"Well when we find our own little house, your sister can move in, and Isaac can sleep on the couch," Remus smirked, watching Blair's smile widen as she sat on his lap, her heart speeding up at his choice of words, a hand running through his light brown locks.

"When we move in together, huh?" she asked, her head titled, watching his cheeks redden once again, "do you want us to move in together?"

"Of course, I do," Remus mumbled, pressing his lips to her forehead, and tracing kisses down to her lips, he knew that if James wasn't invested in a conversation with Lily whose legs draped over his and her hand clutched his, or if Peter wasn't making sure that Thea was as comfortable as she could be, or Sirius wasn't trying to distract Adria as she read her book, then they would all be whining about the two of them.

But thankfully, the three where invested in their respective girlfriend, allowing Remus to be invested in his.

"Good," Blair nodded, taking his head in her hands, pressing a lingering kiss to his lips, a smile wide on hers, "because that's a dream of mine."

"Adria," Sirius whined from across from the two, a frown attacking his lips, previously his eyes trailed around at the three couples cramped into the compartment, all of which paying attention to each other and not books, even Blair, the girl who loved books more than life was completely happy talking to her boyfriend with a smile wide on her lips.