Poems - 122.

[chapter 4/4 that I've uploaded in bulk]

Chapter 122

"I love Christmas!" Adria beamed, sitting cross legged on the couch with Alfie and Sirius sitting at each side of her and Jude sitting on her, they had all just finished opening all of their presents and soon was Douglas left to clean up the mess they all had made, "it's great, isn't it?"

"It is," Sirius nodded, leaning forward to press a surprised kiss to her cheek and then kissing Jude's forehead, "I love it, but that's the fifth time you've said that."

"Oh shush, I just love it so much!" she grinned, leaning on Alfie who couldn't help but laugh at her, "will you be here next Christmas?" she whispered, looking up at him as he nodded.

"With your niece or nephew," he smiled, watching the grin fall onto her lips as she hugged him tightly.

"Oh no," Douglas groaned as he walked into the living room, "I seem to have forgotten to tell you all something."

"It's nine in the morning please don't tell us you've already burned the turkey!" Alina exclaimed, earning a loud laugh from the others.

"No, but in all honesty, that sounds much better," Douglas grumbled, running a hand through his hair, "your cousins are coming to visit, as well as my lovely sister, and if you aren't on your best behaviour I'll ground you, blah, blah, blah, that goes for you two as well!"

"Oh no," Adria shook her head furiously, "I thought we got rid of them when we moved!"

"So did I," Douglas huffed, shaking his head, "now can we please make ourselves look a tiny bit presentable!"

"Please don't tell me it's the one that likes me that's coming," Sirius whispered as he followed Adria up the stairs to her room, watching her turn with a sympathetic smile, "oh no!"

"I know," Adria grumbled, pushing herself into her room before lifting Sirius' hoodie that she had worn to bed over her head.

"Ads," Sirius trailed off as he watched her, unsure if he was even able to look away as he closed the door behind her, but as she turned around, a frown on her lips as she looked at him with her eyebrow raised.

"What?" she laughed, wiggling her eyebrows as she spoke, "like what you see?"

"Definitely," Sirius scoffed, "but aren't you uncomfortable with me seeing you like that?"

"Should I be?" she asked, it wasn't as if she was completely undressed, she still had her bra on and her shorts, "I see you shirtless all the time, what's the big deal?"

"Absolutely nothing," he smirks, pushing himself forward before she lifted her arms up, stopping him.

"We need to get dressed," she giggled, taking his hand and kissing him quickly, "also I need you to wear this," she grins, handing him the hoodie she had just taken off.

"What, why?" he laughed, watching as she rummaged through his trunk for another hoodie as he watched with a smirk, as much as he complained about her stealing his clothes he couldn't say that he didn't love her in them.

"Because it doesn't smell like you anymore," she shrugged simply, unaware of the fact that his heart was doing cartwheels in his chest.

"That's why you wear my clothes?" he asked, his eyebrow raised as she watched her grab another hoodie.

"Of course," Adria laughed softly, "I love you, and how you smell and your clothes are always much more comfortable but I think it's just because they are yours."