Hide and Seek

"Hide and Seek?" Draco asked, rolling his eyes. "Honestly, Harry, are you five?"

"Internally, yes." Harry shot a grin at his friend. He stepped into the wooden box surrounding the playground. Draco followed him, still protesting.

"Why Hide and Seek? Why not Truth or Dare?"

Harry sighed. "We play Truth or Dare all the time. I know everything about you and vice versa."

Not everything. You don't know I love you.

Harry swung his leg up onto a horizontal bar. Draco stared at him. "What the hell are you doing?"

"It's a bar you hang upside down from." As if to prove his point, Harry swung his other leg over. He hung upside down and hung onto the bar with his hands. His upside-down grin was adorable.

"Come on Drake."

Draco sighed loudly. He grabbed the bar and swung both legs over gracefully, and in thirty seconds was right next to Harry.

Harry gave him a brilliant smile, and leaned forward. He gave Draco a beautiful upside down kiss, and did a backflip on the bar to get to the ground.

"Count to thirty!" he shouted, and took off.

Draco blinked in surprise. He let go of the bar with one hand to touch his lips. Then, with a jolt, he also did a flip to get off.

"Hey-what- POTTER!!"

And he took off after the love of his life.