Mr. Draco Potter

Draco Malfoy is probably the biggest sap of all time.

Ever since third year, he has been writing in every single textbook he owns, covering an entire page.

Mr. Draco Potter.

Not only that, but the boy surrounds them with tiny hearts that are enchanted to slide around the pages.

And Pansy takes him aside and whispers "You need to calm the fuck down, Draco, or cast a Disillusionment Charm on them or something, before someone sees them and tells Potter."

Draco, blushing like a motherfucking fire truck, gets so embarrassed he throws his textbooks down the toilet, because a vanishing spell isn't dramatic enough for Draco My father will hear about this Malfoy.

Unfortunately for him, he forgets Myrtle lives down in those toilets, and she is not happy to see yet more books thrown at her.

So she decides to get her revenge by delivering all of his written-on textbooks to the very person he never wanted to see them: Harry fucking Potter.

Harry's skeptical at first, but since Hermione's not around to warn him of the dangerous curses that could be on the books, he decides to open one.

Inside, he sees Mr. Draco Potter written in gorgeous cursive all over, surrounded by adorable hearts. And the same thing in the next book. And the next. And every book after that.

Draco is minding his own business in Potions when Harry fucking Potter drops six textbooks on his desk. A sickening feeling goes through his stomach as Harry smiles brightly.

"I think you forgot these," he says.

Wanting the ground to swallow him whole, Draco slowly opens one.

Underneath all of his hearts and words, in every single textbooks, is Harry's handwriting.

Mr. Harry Malfoy.