Cheater

Draco felt it. Something was off.

He didn't know what. Pansy and Blaise were at his sides, and Hermione and Ron were at their table-

Wait.

Hermione and Ron.

But where was Harry?

When he looked at the 2\3 of the Golden Trio left, he saw that Ron and Hermione were glaring at him like they wanted him dead.

Draco blinked. The fuck?

He stood up, and crossed the room, sitting down at the table across from Hermione and Ron.

"Guys, what's wrong? Where's Harry?"

"As if you care," Ron spat.

"You vile, filthy, disgusting person. How could you? Harry loved you!" Hernione exclaimed.

Draco blinked. "The hell are you talking about? I love Harry too."

"Don't even say that!" Ron cried. "You bloody filthy cheater."

Draco frowned. "Cheater? I've never cheated-" his eyes widened. "Harry thinks I cheated on him?"

Hermione nodded once, stiffly.

"Oh god, he must be so upset, he thought I cheated on him," Draco babbled, standing up from the table. "How bad is he? Where is he? I need to find him."

Hermione blinked. "You didn't cheat on him?"

"Of course not, I bloody love him!" Draco exclaimed. "Where is he?"

Hermione's hand flew to her mouth in horror as she realized Draco was telling the truth.

"Moaning Myrtle's bathroom."

Draco shot off like a rocket.

Meanwhile, Hermione and Ron had shifted their glaring to Theodore Nott.

"Harry?" Draco banged on the door. "Harry let me in!"

"Go away!" Harry yelled through the door. Draco froze. His voice sounded so broken.

"Alohamora," Draco whispered. The door unlocked, and Draco stepped into the all-too-familiar bathroom.

Harry was curled up in a ball on the floor, sobbing. Myrtle was gleefully flying around him, whispering horrible things.

"He never loved you, you know. Theodore wasn't the only one he cheated on you with. And he loved cheating on you, because you're so oblivious, you'd never notice, he hates you, he's using you for your fame-"

"Enough!" Draco yelled. He sat down next to Harry, wrapping an arm around him and ignoring the flinch Harry gave at his touch.

"Harry, I would never cheat on you. Never. I love you too much. Dammit, Harry, don't you realize? I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Not just school, not just Quidditch, my life. You're my everything, Harry Fucking Potter, please don't take my everything away."

Harry was shaking as he looked up at Draco. "You cheated on me," he whispered. "Nott told me you slept with him."

Draco started laughing. Hard.

"Y-you think I w-would cheat on you?!" he said through his laughter. "H-Harry I would n-never cheat on y-you, let a-alone with N-Nott!"

Harry's eyes widened. "You didn't cheat on me?"

Draco slowed his laughter until he was sirius again.

He pressed his lips to Harry's.

"Never." he replied siriusly.

I regret nothing.

Harry smiled. "Love you Draco."

"Love you too, Harry." Draco stood.

"Where ya going?" Harry stood too.

"I'm gonna go kick Theodore Nott's ass."

EVERYTIME I LOOK AT MY READS AND SEE I HAVE OVER 1K I SCREAM I CANT BELIEVE IT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!¡¡!! 💗💗💖