Heterosexuality

Draco laughed at Pansy. The girl had been imitating Astoria flirting and had fallen off her chair.

He noticed Harry, a few feet away, talking with Hermione and Neville. Ron was nowhere to be seen.

"This party is boring," he muttered to Pansy. The girl nodded.

The door to the Ravenclaw Common Room burst open, revealing Blaise, who staggered forward.

"Draco!" he cried.

"What?" Draco replied, alarmed.

"I have searched far and wide." Blaise dramatically sighed.

"What."

"Across the world!"

"Blaise, you've been in your room playing Pokémon for three hours. You would never travel the world," Pansy replied.

Blaise ignored her, choosing to fall on his knees. "Asked hundreds of people!"

Draco rolled his eyes. "What are you on about Blaise?"

"But I cannot find your heterosexuality!" Blaise fake gasped, and fell on the floor.

People, including Draco, started laughing at him. Blaise was such a drama queen.

Blaise stood. "Now go kiss Potter."

"What?!" Draco cried. He turned to see an equally shocked Harry.

"Kiss Potter," Blaise repeated calmly. He shoved Draco toward Harry.

Draco stuttered and protested, but the crowd cheered.

Harry was frozen, staring at Draco.

"Screw it." Draco grabbed the front of Harry's shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.

The second they broke away, both boys grinned.

Blaise slung an arm around Draco's shoulders. "Knew you could do it."

Draco didn't reply. Blaise didn't need to know him and Harry had been dating for six months.

Any story ideas?? Comment or message me please! I love having your opinions!! Please give this story a vote if you liked it. Love you all!!💗💗💙💜💖