Nightmare

All was well.

Harry woke with a start. Draco rolled over sleepily, but sat bolt upright when he saw the expression on Harry's face.

"What is it love?"

Harry rubbed his face, and Draco wrapped his arms around him. "Nightmare."

"About Vol-"

"No. It- It was different."

Draco frowned. "How?"

"Well... I was at King's Cross Station. And... I was married to.... Ginny Weasley."

"What?!" Draco winced.

"And... We had three kids...umm.. Albus, James... and.. Lily. And Ron and Hermione were married, and they had two kids, Hugo and Rose. You were there too, but you were married... to... Astoria, and had a kid.... Scorpius. And we weren't even friends! You barely nodded at me!"

Draco snorted. "That's ridiculous. Everyone knows Neville wouldn't even let you kiss Ginny on the cheek for Christmas. Hermione is perfectly happy with Luna, and Ron loves Pansy, and I love you. So see? Everything's fine."

"Yeah," replied Harry, snuggling up to Draco. "Thanks, Dray."

"I love you," Draco whispered, kissing the top of Harry's head.

Harry may have whispered "i love you too", but it was impossible to tell, as he was already fading into a much better dream, where he and Draco were happily married with four kids, Rose, Scorpius, James, and Lily.