PLEASE PLEASE READ

PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT I SWEAR

I WANT TO THANK THE AMAZING PEOPLE THAT MADE THIS STORY HAPPEN

Always_Hufflepuff thank you, for always leaving the sweetest comments that brighten my day and fuel my imagination for my stories. 💗

hazzelbitch thank you for commenting the funniest shit that makes me laugh so goddamn hard I fell off my chair once💖

sitnorelle feedmedatgay Michaela_Langeness  thank you for voting so much and boosting my confidence with this story 💙💚💛

Malfoy-Enthusiast thank you for leaving encouraging and awesome comments on my chapters. It really helps. 💝

lunacrescent thank you for commenting on my story and making me smile :)💘

ebekah thank you for leaving sweet comments that brighten my day💕

Thank you everyone reading this, for reading this book and actually getting me to 13k reads, which is amazing. Its shocking to think that so many people stuck with this book that it amounted to 13 thousand reads.

I would like to recommend some Drarry books to all of you, since I'm sure that mine isn't the only one you read.

-Drarry Oneshots by IIDracoXHarryII. These stories are well written and captivating.

-Drarry One Shots by Crowley-Is-My-Bitch. These are also well written and updated often.

-Mr Malfoy by Tense6. This story is not complete yet, it's only 3 chapters so far, but it is worth reading.

-drArry | best fanfic ever by hazzelbitch. This story is utterly ridiculous, but I laughed reading it and if you want to laugh, that's what I suggest.

-The Little Girl by Always_Hufflepuff. This story is completed, and captivated my heart. Its seven chapters of pure amazingness I think we all need.

I also have an entire reading list dedicated to Drarry. I think it has about 30 books in it, and most of them are Drarry One Shots if you want to check those out :)

Also, if you are absolute Phan trash like me, I recommend reading these:

-Kinksmas by Kinky_Loser. This book is absolutely hot.

-Pretty Boy | Phan by criss-colfer. This is adorable. I recommend it.

-Royal Love by PhanOnIce. This was beautiful.

-Bad Boys Don't Smile / Phan by phanci. God... This story fucked me up... But its amazing. Seriously, read it.

And again, an entire reading list dedicated to Phan is on my profile, so maybe check that out too. :)

Thanks for reading everyone!! A new chapter should be up soon!!!!

💗💗

Love

_the_drarry_life_