Notes

LoveALittleLarry bellaxfierro Malfoy-Enthusiast here's your Drarry passing notes

Hey cutie ;)

Harry raised a single eyebrow at the note, and turned to face Draco, bemused. 

Cutie?

Cutie

Maybe cutie can be our always. 

Never again, Potter. Traumatic memories. 

Whoops

"Mr. Potter, is there something you would like to share?" Snape growled. 

"No sir." Harry kept his face completely straight. Turn away, turn away. 

Snape turned back to his lesson and Harry quickly unfolded the note that had immediately landed on his desk. 

You're even cuter when you blush. 

Harry could feel his face growing warmer. 

Shut up 

Never. You love me

Do not 

Rude

Eh

So anyways, fancy a date?

A date?

Yep a diddly doo. A date. 

With you?

With me. And preferably you

Are you being serious?

Deadly

"Mr. Malfoy, give me the note," Professor Snape hissed, snatching the note before Draco could read Harry's response. 

He tapped it with his wand, projecting the note in front of the class. There was a brief silence before Draco yelled "YES!" at Harry's response. 

Of course, you idiot. I'd love to. 

Harry ignored the shoutings of the students around him. He could feel his face growing warm again as he buried his blushing face in his arms. 

He heard faint tearing, and then something brushed his arm. He looked up, and saw a piece of the note ripped off and laid on his desk. 

You're even cuter when you blush. 

IM AT TEN T H O U S A N D READS IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!