Fake Boyfriend

"Father, I'm gay, I can't marry Pansy!" Draco cried. 

Lucius shook his head. "No matter, you're not in a relationship, so you don't really have an argument."

"But Father, I am!" Draco cried desperately. 
Lucius stared at his son.

"What?"

"I have a boyfriend!" he exclaimed in a last desperate attempt to convince his father not to marry him off. 

Lucius tilted his head, calculating. "Well, who is he?" he replied, smirking. He was sure Draco was lying.

Well of course Draco was lying, but Lucius couldn't know that. 

A person happened to pass through the hallway at that exact moment, and Draco grabbed the person's arm and praying it wasn't a girl or Pott-

Dammit.

Of course, attached to Draco's arm, Harry Potter had to be standing there with a bewildered look.

Draco gave his father a bright smile. "Father, meet my boyfriend, Harry."

Lucius choked, and during his coughing fit, Harry looked at Draco, shocked.

Draco gave him a pleading look, and Harry rolled his eyes. Both boys turned back to Lucius as the man straightened.

"Harry Potter?! You're dating Harry Potter?!" Lucius cried.

Draco smiled. "We're in love, Father."

Lucius gave him a look that said he definitely thought Draco was lying.

"Then kiss him."

Before Draco could protest like an idiot, Harry rolled his eyes. "Lucius, we don't need to prove our relationship to you. I love Draco and he loves me and that's all that matters."

Lucius looked ready to vomit.

"I don't believe you," he hissed.

Harry rolled his eyes and turned to Draco, placing his hands on Draco's face and kissing him hard.

Draco froze in shock at first, but as Harry's tongue slid across his bottom lip, he kissed back, trying to prove they were together.

How bad did he not want to marry Pansy?

Harry pulled away slowly, and turned back to a gaping Lucius.

"I-I-" Lucius couldn't finish his sentence.

"Well, I gotta go. I have classes, and I was already late to first period because of a certain someone," Harry said, smirking at Draco.

Lucius choked, and Harry kissed Draco's cheek. "Bye, love."

Draco faintly whispered "bye."

It was a day later that Draco found Harry and asked him why he went along with it.

Harry smirked. "Who said I didn't get something out of it, Draco?"

Draco frowned. "My dad's reaction wasn't that great."

Harry laughed, and pressed a light kiss to Draco's cheek.

"That's not what I meant, love."