I Want To Ki__ You

Harry dreams of grey eyes, of blonde hair and wicked smiles and pale, soft skin he's never touched without bringing forth blood.

He awakes from this dream with a pressing erection, which he takes care of numbly before getting ready for class.

Harry's whole world has changed since he realized he's in love with Draco Malfoy.

Draco haunts his dreams, and every waking moment is hell, because for some unforgiving reason, Draco is always there.

With his cold grey eyes and beautiful blonde hair and porcelain skin Harry wants to ruin with his teeth.

With his soft, plump lips that Harry wants to crush with his fist.

And maybe his mouth.

He doesn't really focus on class, because he's too busy trying to keep his every fiber of being from pouncing on Draco.

Whether to kiss or kill him, Harry doesn't know.

Those words, funnily enough, come to haunt him again when a piece of paper lands on his desk and Draco's cold grey eyes are sparkling with humor.

I want to ki__ you.
Choose your answer.

Harry states blankly at the picture for a moment, before numbly writing his honest answer. He tossed the paper back to Draco, who states at him in shocked confusion at his response.

I'm not really sure.

Draco catches him after class, and asks what does he mean, he doesn't know, because the answer should be obvious. Harry should want to kill him.

Harry stares blankly ahead as Draco follows him, teasing him with words of do you like me, Potter? Always knew you were bent. Why are you ignoring me?

Harry is snapped out of his daze at Draco's soft whisper of do you want to kiss me? Or kill me? Make a decision, so I can make mine.

Harry turns around and kisses Draco softly. Draco's sharp intake of breath is fuel for Harry's dreams and nightmares all in one.

I've made my decision, Harry responds.

He walks away without telling Draco what his decision is.

For three days, Harry ignores Draco, until Draco reaches new desperate measures and calls Hermione a mudblood.

While Hermione lets it go and ignores him, Harry freezes.

He turns to face the blonde, who looks a little scared of Harry's expression.

Harry wants to kill himself in that moment, for ever falling in love with Draco in the first place.

But he masks his feelings and hisses I thought you changed, which sends shock across Draco's face and pain across Harry's, and the darker haired boy walks away.

Harry doesn't want to love Draco Malfoy, because Draco Malfoy is cold and cruel and undeserving and Draco Malfoy is a dick who doesn't deserve love or affection and no matter how badly Harry wants to wake up next to him every morning with sweet smiles and soft kisses, Harry will never give Draco Malfoy that pleasure.

It's a week later, the day before graduation, Draco comes up to Harry in the middle of breakfast and asks Harry if he can talk to him.

Harry leaves behind his glaring friends and leaves the Great Hall and him and Draco go into an empty classroom.

Draco breaks down and curls up in a ball on the floor, crying. He apologizes for everything and tells Harry he loves him and he's so sorry, and begs Harry to forgive him and kiss him again because that was the first time Draco Malfoy had ever been kissed and he wanted more.

Harry stares coldly at the broken boy in front of him. He tells Draco Malfoy he loves him too, and he will never forgive him, and it will be a cold day in hell before Harry kisses him again.

And Harry walks out, leaving Draco Malfoy broken and vulnerable on the floor.

It's a month later when Harry sees Draco at a Ministry gala. He tightens his grip slightly on Ginny Weasley's arm.

Honestly, he hates his girlfriend.

But he hates Draco Malfoy more, and Draco can't win.

Somehow the two end up in a room together, and Draco whispers that he loves Harry, and asks Harry to marry him.

Harry leaves Draco Malfoy alone in a room for the second time that year, with another rejection, and a month later he married Ginny Weasley.

He finds Draco at a bar a year and a half later, and despite his pregnant wife at home, he finds himself pressing Draco Malfoy against a wall in a dimly lit alleyway, apologies and begging and filthy words spilling off Draco's lips.

He knows he's taking Draco's virginity, and some part of him whispers that he should care.

And when he gets home, he tells his wife the truth of where he was, because she doesn't deserve lies.

Ginny divorces him, and Harry doesn't even ask for custody of their child because he knows Ginny Weasley is a much better parent than Harry could ever be.

He finds Draco a month later. The blonde has an unlit cigarette between his teeth, and is lost in thought, leaning against a wall.

Harry tries to walk past him, he does, but Draco sees him. The blonde's cigarette falls to the ground, forgotten, and he calls out to Harry.

Harry turns, pain in his eyes because why is Draco Malfoy everywhere?

A whisper in the back of his mind tells him he subconsciously seeks out Draco because he loves him, but Harry shoves it down and meets Draco's eyes.

What was your decision? Draco asks, desperation in his eyes. Would you kiss or kill me?

Harry knows Draco has changed. He helps people now. He's a good person.

But Harry has not changed, and now Harry is the bad person who is undeserving of love.

And he knows if the word kiss spills off his lips, they will be happy and Harry will wake up every day to Draco's face smiling softly at him and they will be happy.

Harry doesn't deserve happy.

Kill, he says, the lie burning his tongue and leaving a bitter taste in his mouth and tears in Draco's eyes.

And he walks away, and that's the last time he ever sees Draco Malfoy.