Love

Hey! This is the introduction to the six-part series I'm about to post based on something I saw about the six different types of love. I really liked the idea, so I decided to turn it into a story.

The following six stories are not connected to each other in any way, and are to be taken as their own individual stories and be treated as such.

They will each have their own song to accompany them, and it is suggested that you listen to the song so as to immerse yourself further in the mood of the story.

Some of these stories will explore mature themes, and I'm warning you now because I don't want to spoil the stories for you.

Also, reminder that I do take requests, and if you have a request, please put it in one of my two request chapters or DM me :) 

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask :)

ALSO just to let y'all know if you are reading Innocents Be Damned I wanna let you know that I LOVE IT when you guys comment predictions of what you think is going to happen because sometimes it's better than what I was actually going to do and I change it to that instead. You guys are my biggest inspiration and source of creativity, and I love each and every one of you :)

With that being said, have fun reading. I love you all, and I hope you have a blessed day.

Love,
Georgia