Soulmate

phanlove55 Malfoy-Enthusiast Always_Hufflepuff ConnieJoao here's your soulmate AU!!

This is a soulmate AU where anything you draw on your arm appears on your soulmate's arm. However, if you hurt your arms, it hurts your soulmate's a lot more.

Harry's soulmate was incredibly talented. Each day in class, Harry watched as the drawings covered his arms. Sometimes they were flowers, people, or, Harry's personal favorites, quick little notes.

That might sound weird, but Harry felt more connected when his soulmate wrote on her arm. They were notes just for her, in the moments she forgot she had a soulmate.

Harry never wrote back, in the fear that he would ruin the drawings. He just watched as his soulmate expressed herself through art.

Until today.

Harry sighed, droning out of Binn's boring lecture, and studied his arm. Today, vines wove themselves up to his elbow, and tiny black and red flowers were blossoming on them. Harry smiled, tracing a small flower.

Suddenly, the drawings stopped appearing, and Harry flipped his arm over to reveal blue words, written in cursive.

Why don't you ever draw on your arm? Do you hate me that much?

Harry froze, and started searching for a pen. Nothing. Everyone just had pencils.

I'm sorry, I probably bother you a lot. I'll leave you alone.

Dammit, Harry needed a pen. He couldn't find one, so he gave in and grabbed his pencil, and started scratching his arm, writing the "N" for "No".

Ow! Dammit, you might not like me, but that fucking hurts! Please, stop! I'll leave you alone!

Harry froze. He hadn't meant to hurt his soulmate. He had just assumed the message would show up.

Fuck. He had ruined his relationship with her before it had even begun.

Angry and upset with himself, Harry grabbed his backpack and stormed out of class, ignoring the cries from his teacher.

He stormed to the front of the school, and burst through the doors, sitting on the front steps and burying his head in his knees.

His nails were digging into his arms, he didn't even realize it at first. He was angry at himself for fucking up, and screwing up the perfect relationship.

Suddenly he heard crying. His head snapped up, and he saw a blond boy sitting up in a tree, clutching his arms and sobbing.

"Hey!" He jogged toward him. "Hey, what's wrong, are you okay?"

The blonde boy looked up, shocked. He tried to wipe away his tears with his sleeve hurriedly. Blood smeared from his sleeve onto his face.

"Oh my God, you're bleeding!" Harry cried. "Jump down, let me look at your arm."

The blonde boy shook his head.

"What's your name?" Harry asked softly.

"Draco," the blonde whispered.

"Hi Draco, I'm Harry. I promise, I'm not going to hurt you. I just need to check your arm."

Draco bit his lip for a moment, before looking back down. "Promise you'll catch me?" he said in a small voice.