Sing a Song For Me

This is a three part story, and I have decided that instead of posting the first part and making you all wait for the next, I'm going to write them all first and then post them all at once.

"Good morning class!" Ms. Verian sang as she stepped into the classroom.

"Morning, Ms. Verian," the class collectively responded.

As she started talking about what they would do today, Harry leaned over to Hermione. "Why do we even have to take this class? I'd literally take Potions over singing anyday."

Hermione shrugged. "Me too, but you know it's an essential class to graduate, so here we are."

"Mr. Potter!" Ms. Verian exclaimed. "Glad to see you volunteer to go first!"

Harry's head snapped toward her. "First for what?"

"You are going to put your name on a slip of paper and put it in the basket," she said.

"Why?"

She rolled her eyes. "Were you paying any attention, Mr. Potter?"

"Umm.."

She sighed. "I suppose I'll say it again. For all of your first singing projects, you are going to put your names on pieces of paper and put them in this basket. You will be paired with someone else in the class. And then you will be given a celebrity, such as a singer, Youtuber, or actor. Anyone who has sang at least three songs. It doesn't have to be their own original song, just a song they have sung. Then you will be singing three of their songs in class."

Harry gaped. "We have to sing? In front of the class?"

Ms. Verian looked annoyed. "Yes, Mr. Potter. That's what this class is. Singing class."

Harry took a deep, shakey breath. It's fine. You're in this class. Obviously you would have to sing at some point. 

He slid out of his seat and walked to the front of the class, writing his name on a slip of paper and putting it in the basket. Ms. Verian smiled at him.

"Thank you. Hermione Granger?"

As Harry walked to his seat, Hermione stood from hers and walked over to the table.

"Ginny Weasley?"

"Dean Thomas?"

"Gregory Goyle?"

"Seamus Finnigan?"

"Blaise Zabini?"

"Pansy Parkinson?"

"Neville Longbottom?"

"Luna Lovegood?"

"Cho Chang?"

"Draco Malfoy?"

At that name, a chill went down Harry's spine, and a dozen memories flew around his head.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Draco screams.
"Do you even love me anymore?" Harry sobs.
Staring out the window, waiting for Draco to come back.
"I thought you were dead!" Harry yells. "You couldn't be bothered to call me?"
"I hate you!"
"Maybe I fucking will!"
Slamming doors.
Sobs heard through the walls, and ignored by the other.
"God, maybe we aren't meant for each other!"
"But I love you!"
"Why are we doing this to each other?"
"Go. Just go."
"Harry... I'm sorry... I don't love you anymore."
"Harry, I want to break up."

All these memories and more swiftly flew into Harry's head in the span of seconds, and he found himself unable to breathe.

Hermione seemed to understand what was happening, and her arm carefully reached around Harry and she stroked his hair, trying to calm him down, which worked pretty well.