Going Away Gift 1

WHATS UP NERDS

SO IM GOING ON VACATION FOR A WEEK

I WILL NOT BE WRITING MUCH

THEREFORE I HAVE A TEMPORARY GOING AWAY PRESENT TO YOU ALL

I HAVE AN AU I REALLY LIKE AND THERE'S SEVERAL DIFFERENT SCENARIOS I WANT TO DO WITH IT, SO I'M GOING TO WRITE A BUNCH OF CHAPTERS WITH THE SAME AU IDEA BUT IN DIFFERENT SITUATIONS

AND I WILL BE PUBLISHING THEM ALL TODAY

ALSO THERE WILL BE:

-THREE NEW CHAPTERS FOR HOLD MY HAND

-TWO NEW CHAPTERS FOR INNOCENTS BE DAMNED

-ONE NEW CHAPTER FOR THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA

HAVE FUN READING NERDS

_the_drarry_life_ 

AU: The first and last words you ever hear your soulmate say are tattooed on your wrists.

Draco had been hiding his wrists since kindergarten.

It wouldn't do for the other children to see "give me the fuckin Cheetos" written across both wrists.

Draco fantasized about it as he grew older. Since they were the same thing, there were only two scenarios he could think of. 

Either it would become an inside joke between him and his soulmate, and his soulmate would say it on his deathbed as a final goodbye, or his soulmate's first words to him would be his last.

Either one scared him really, but Draco supposed he would have to wait.

He stepped into the convenience store, deciding to grab a few snacks for his road trip tomorrow. 

Three other people were in the store; the cashier, sitting on a chair behind the register, a creepy guy with his hands in his pockets, and a boy grabbing snacks.

Draco shrugged and grabbed some pretzels, two mini bags of Cheetos, and a bag of chips. 

He noticed the other boy staring at him, irritated. His green eyes flashed brilliantly.

The other boy pointed at his Cheetos, and Draco shook his head, signifying the other boy couldn't have them.

The black-haired boy glared, and stormed toward Draco.

"Give me the fuckin Cheetos," he growled.

Draco's heart leaped, but he simply responded "No way, asshole."

The boy stiffened, shocked. Draco was right. The blonde rolled up one sleeve to show him "Give me the fuckin Cheetos" and the boy showed him his arm, which said "No way, asshole".

"Do you know how long I've had to hide my wrists because it said asshole?" the brunette asked. Draco sighed in relief. His first words wouldn't be his last.

"Yeah, well, mine said fucking, so..."

The brunette smiled, but then reached out his hand, smile dropping to reveal determination. "Give me the fuckin Cheetos!"

"Not a chance in hell," Draco teased. The brunette froze, his face dropping.

Before either one of them could say anything else, the strange man who had been just standing there suddenly whipped out a gun, pointing it at the cashier, who screamed.

Both boys froze as the man yelled at her to give him the money. She quickly grabbed all the money out of their register and shoved it in a bag, handing it to him. In response, he shot her in the head.

Suddenly, he whipped around and two more gunshots went off before he was gone.

Draco heard the sound before he felt the pain. Right above his heart, a burning pain that spread throughout him. He fell to the floor and saw the other boy do the same.

His vision slightly hazy with pain, he remembered his wrist, their first and last words. He lifted his sleeve, showing the brunette.

The other boy coughed in pain before lifting his too.

Not a chance in hell.

Draco took the boy's hand and they died there together, never even knowing their soulmate's name.