We need to talk for a minute...

Guys.

For those of you who enjoy reading and don't write stories, you need to know how hard it is to be an author.

You have to be so many things; a poet, a hopeless romantic, a pessimist, an optimist, a boy, a girl, and everything in between.

And I'm not angry, I'm not upset, I'm 100% just letting you guys know.

Stories are hard to write, and a lot of creativity and hard work goes into each and every one. Every story an author writes is unique, and they take time and effort. Without time and effort, stories are crap and rushed and short and people don't get what they want.

So you guys have to understand that I really try to put a lot of time and effort into each chapter I post.

And comments and votes make me so happy, because it shows that someone genuinely liked my story enough to let me know.

But when I get a comment that says "Could you update more?" "I was wondering if you could update more than once a day?" "You don't update enough!", it really stresses me out and makes me think that I need to speed up my updates, and makes me rush and then my updates weren't good.

So, not shaming anyone, you guys didn't know, but I'm letting you know that it really stresses me out, and if you guys could not pressure me to update sooner, that would be great.

Thank you guys, I love you all!

Love,

_the_drarry_life_