Hair Pulling

edit 6/28/21: due to this meme sent to me by lyn:

every instance of the word "couch" has been replaced with the word "jouch"

"YES!"

"No!"

Harry laughed as Draco shoved him off the arm of the jouch, and caught himself before he hit the floor. 

"There is no way you didn't cheat!" Draco complained. 

"You can't cheat at Mario Kart, you prick!" Harry laughed. "You're just a sore loser!"

Draco glared at his best friend. "I hate you."

"You looooove me," Harry teased, leaning into Draco as he sat back on the jouch. Draco flushed and looked away. 

Harry shoved Draco. "You wanna play again?"

"And see you cheat again?" Draco laughed, pushing Harry back harder. "Not a chance."

"You're gonna get yourself into something you can't get out of, Malfoy," Harry growled, pushing Draco onto the floor and sitting on his stomach. 

Draco smirked, and rolled hard, flipping them. A briefly surprised look flashed across Harry's face before it was replaced with determination. 

He tried to roll them again, but Draco moved his legs so he was straddling Harry's hips, and smirked at the defeated boy. 

Harry growled through his teeth and continued trying to free himself. 

Draco grinned, and wrapped his fingers through the other boy's dark locks, pulling his head back. 

Harry's face turned into one of horrified shock, and he tried to grab Draco's arm to take it away from his hair. Draco used his other hand, however, and pinned Harry's wrists to the ground. 

"Stop pulling my hair," Harry muttered as he continued to fight. 

Draco, thinking he was joking, kept messing with his hair. Harry turned more and more red the more Draco messed with his hair. 

"Harry, you alright?" Draco asked, pausing with his fingers still slightly tugging Harry's hair. 

"Please, stop pulling my hair," Harry murmured, looking away from Draco with a blush staining his cheeks. 

Draco, realizing he was serious, immediately let go of his hair and wrists, and climbed off of him. 

"Harry, what's wrong?" he asked as Harry brought his knees up to his chest, hugging them. 

Harry just shook his head. It was too weird to share. 

"Harry." Draco's tone was serious, and worried. "Please tell me what's wrong."