Headache

HI!!!! No, I'm not dead!! Sorry for not updating for 9348698368937 years!!

Dedicated to Puppylove36 sorry this took so long!! Thanks for the idea!!

"Mistletooooooe!" Harry sang as he held said plant over Draco's head, laughing. 

Draco rolled his eyes. "This is the fourth time, Harry."

Harry ignored his boyfriend, kissing him quickly and rushing off.

Draco shook his head, smiling. Harry would be back in about five minutes. 

Draco sipped his punch and studied the ceiling. 

Sure enough, about five minutes later, Harry came around with his mistletoe and kissed Draco again. 

Draco pulled him down on his lap and kissed him harder. 

Harry smiled into the kiss, but pulled away gently. He swayed his hips to the music, and did a little twirl. 

Draco laughed at his boyfriend's antics. He was too cute.

Harry smiled at him, but suddenly his face dropped. He clutched his head and screamed, the sound silenced by the pounding music of the room. 

Draco stood quickly, and ran toward Harry, wrapping an arm around him. 

"Harry?" Harry, what's wrong?" he begged the other boy to answer. 

Harry screamed again. This time the sound rose above the music and a few people around them turned to look at the boy. 

More people gathered around him, shouting for help and to shut off the damn music and to call the nurse and move out of the damn way. 

Harry clutched his head, fingers digging into his scalp.

"Draco!" he screamed. "Draco, make it stop!"

Draco felt tears rush down his face as he hugged the boy close. Goddammit, there was nothing he could do. 

He settled for stroking the boy's hair and whispering soft things in his ear. 

Harry was crying, and gasping for air, and then his eyes rolled back in his head and he went limp. 

"GodDAMMIT WHERE IS THE NURSE?!" Draco screamed, looking around him. No one was moving. 

"For fuck's sake!" Draco cried, grabbing his wand and waving it at Harry. "Wingardium Leviosa!"

Harry's limp form floated several feet in the air and Draco guided him to the Hospital Wing. 

"Oh my," Madame Pomfrey gasped as Draco came in. "Come here, lay him there, good."

She inspected him carefully. "What happened?"

Draco shrugged, frantic. "I don't know. It was like, he was fine, and then he was clutching his head and screaming and he passed out."

Madame Pomfrey clicked her tongue. "Silly boy, always has to get himself into something, doesn't he?"

Draco nodded distractedly. "Will he be okay?"

She shook her head. "I honestly don't know."

Draco bit his lip desperately. 

"I'm going to need you to leave the room," Madame Pomfrey said softly.

Draco shook his head. "I can't!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Malfoy, but you can't be here right now."

Draco squeezed his eyes shut and nodded quietly, stepping outside the Hospital Wing.

He sat down against the wall, head dropping down onto his knees.

It felt like hours before the door opened again.

"Mr. Malfoy?" Madame Pomfrey's voice was soft. "Mr. Potter is awake. I need you to come in here. I need to tell you both something."

Draco rushed past her, straight to Harry. 

The raven head stared at him with bright green eyes.

"Hey Dray," he whispered.

"How you feeling?" Draco asked softly.

Harry made a slight face. "Like shit."

Draco laughed softly. "I would think so."

"Boys." At Madame Pomfrey's voice, Draco straightened.

"I need to tell you something serious."

Harry sat up straighter.

"Harry, to make things short, your headache was a cause of the scar."

Harry's hand slowly lifted to touch his scar, but Draco caught it and held his hand.

"This is hard to explain. Harry, I am aware that your scar would hurt whenever Voldemort was near."

"Voldemort's dead," Harry replied coldly.

Madame Pomfrey nodded. "Yes. But that being so, your scar is beginning to repel any form of dark magic."

Draco's blood ran cold. He knew where this was going.

Harry shook his head, oblivious. "I don't understand."

Draco's face was pale as he turned toward his boyfriend. "Harry," he whispered softly.

Harry looked worried. "What is it? What am I missing?"

Draco lifted his left sleeve, revealing the inky snake staining his skin.

Harry's eyes widened with realization. He turned to Madame Pomfrey for confirmation.

"I understand that you and Mr. Malfoy are in a relationship, Mr. Potter. And I have nothing against you, Mr. Malfoy. I know how much you did over the summer to help rebuild Hogwarts and I understand you've changed. I honestly think you two make each other better.

"But, I'm afraid, as Harry's scar is beginning to repel all forms of Dark Magic, the more time you spend together, the worse his headaches will become. The amount of Dark Magic in Draco's skin is combating with Harry's scar. You two... won't be able to spend time together anymore if you truly care about Mr. Potter's health."

Harry was frozen.

"What?" he whispered.

Draco couldn't breathe.

His breaths were becoming shorter, his mind short-circuiting, he couldn't focus on Harry's voice. He couldn't breathe, everything was getting dark.

And he fell over.

Hi guys!!

Sorry I've been gone so long! I don't really have an excuse.

Part 2??????