Bow Down, Bitches

(Yes this has some random modern things in it, and yes im aware this was supposed to be a while ago, but my book my rules)

((I made this at three in the morning i know it doesnt make sense))

Eighth Year Slytherins are weird.

Harry has realized this within about a week.

The war is over, and no one hates the Slytherins anymore, and they are so much more relaxed and chill, and Slytherins showing their true colors and genuinely having fun is a strange sight.

The very first day back, Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson brought in a huge speaker and played Nonstop by Drake, which lead to a rap battle in the middle of the Great Hall between all the Slytherins.

After a week, Blaise Zabini has successfully asked Neville out, and the entirety of Slytherin house mock-fainted every time they showed any affection toward each other.

And right now, Pansy is showing the Gryffindors that she can do a handstand by doing one right on their table.

Harry laughs as she attempts to do a cartwheel, and lands in Hermione's lap.

"Intentional," she says. "Date me, Hermione."

"Maybe later," Hermione responds calmly.

******************

Harry almost trips over the entrance to the Gryffindor Tower the next morning when he attempts to leave the Common Room and is met with almost the entire Slytherin House.

"Erm, good morning," he says awkwardly.

Draco pushes through Pansy and Blaise, and grins as he places a crown on Harry's head. "Good morning, Harry. Stand still."

"Wh-" Harry is cut off by Crabbe and Goyle lifting him up on their shoulders like a makeshift throne, and three Slytherins start playing Money by Cardi B on the speaker they're carrying.

Draco and Blaise kick open the doors to the Great Hall, and all eyes turn toward them.

"Bow down bitches, the Savior is here!" Pansy shouts, and the Slytherin house marches forward.

Harry is laughing too hard to say anything, and he notices Hermione and Ron, who are both sitting at the Gryffindor table, are laughing just as hard.

Crabbe and Goyle set him down at Slytherin table, and Draco sits down next to him, pouring him some pumpkin juice.

"How is your morning going, Harry," he says pleasantly. 

Harry laughs. "It's going great. You?"

"I mean, it would be better if I had a kiss from you, but I'm getting by," the blonde responds calmly.

Harry is shocked by this statement, but in the dizziness and the euphoria of his strange morning, he complies to Draco's request and kisses his cheek.

Draco's eyebrows shoot up, shocked, but he grins. "Much better."

Harry laughs.

***********************

The next morning, Harry's morning is normal until he sits down at the Gryffindor table to eat breakfast and sees the Slytherins aren't at their table.

It hasn't even been two seconds since he came to this realization when the doors to the Great Hall burst open and the Slytherins come in, playing "Bow Down" by Beyonce.

"Harry Potter!" Draco shouts into his microphone. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Harry, laughing too hard to breathe, can only nod. Draco's smile is brighter than all the lights in the Great Hall.

"Welcome to Slytherin House, Harry!" he shouts.

Harry grins, before yelling his reply. "There's nowhere I'd rather be!"