I Hate You, I Love You

--Prompt by phoenix1118--

"You can't do anything right!" Draco growled.

"You didn't tell me we were supposed to use moth wings instead of butterfly wings!" Harry protested.

"Yes I did! Several times!"

"Well, you should have been clearer!"

Draco rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Potter, it's all my fault. You should have listened, and we wouldn't be in fucking detention!"

"Fuck you, Malfoy."

"If you want."

Harry blinked at Draco's sudden change in tone. The boy's face was still turned toward his paper, but he was grinning at his remark.

"Knew you were a bottom."

"Think about it often?"

"Often enough."

Now was Draco's turn to be surprised. He laughed softly.

"Watch it, Potter. Word might get out that you're not the golden boy everyone paints you to be."

Harry leaned toward him. "So what?"

"So, people might say silly things like spreading rumors about your sexuality."

"Let them. I know my sexuality."

"And what is it?" Draco was ignoring his paper completely now, leaning toward Harry.

"Malfoy-sexual seems fitting," Harry mused. At Draco's shocked expression, he continued with a grin. "Although Draco-sexual has a nicer ring to it."

"That it does," Draco murmured. His face was very close to Harry's.

Harry smirked, leaning forward. Draco stopped breathing, and for a moment, Harry almost kissed him.

"All done!" Harry cheered, startling Draco. He threw his paper in the basket and started leaving.

"Fuck you, Potter!"

"If you want!"