Sticking Charm

"Hermione!" Pansy burst into the Gryffindor Common room, breathless, and grabbed her girlfriend's hand. "You've got to see this!"

Hermione looked surprised. "What is it, Pans?"

"I put a sticking charm on Draco."

Hermione snorted.

"To Harry."

Several Gryffindor heads snapped up.

"By the lips."

Hermione shot up from her seat and bolted out the door, followed by the rest of Gryffindor house.

Sure enough, in the middle of the Great Hall, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy were desperately trying to pull away from the unwanted kiss.

The teachers should probably do something, but they probably couldn't if they tried.

Snape was just smirking at the two boys, and Dumbledore was just smiling. Flitwick had fainted, and Sprout was hiding her head in her hands to keeps from showing her laughter.

McGonagall was on the floor cracking up.

As was half the student body. The rest were staring at the two boys.

Hermione laughed, but she felt bad. She waved her wand and performed the counter-curse, and both boys shot away from each other by two feet.

They stared at each other. Harry's hand lifted to touch his lips. Draco's gaze dropped to his lips.

"Screw it," Harry muttered. He crossed the distance between him and Draco and kissed him again.

Snape let out a little scream. Dumbledore smiled. Sprout fainted. McGonagall, who had just started getting up from the floor, screamed and fell over again.

Pansy squealed, and Hermione shrieked with surprise. Seamus handed Fred five dollars. Blaise whistled. Ron jumped up and down screaming "I knew it!" Dean shouted "Get a room!"

"That's an excellent idea," Draco said, breaking away and grabbing Harry's hand. The two rushed off in the direction of the Slytherin dungeons.

There was a dead silence, before Ron's fangirling screech practically shattered the windows, and and audible thump was heard from McGonagall falling over laughing again.