Apartment 22

*Harry's POV*

Harry had lived in apartment number 21 for two years. He was an art major, but never had the money to go to college, so he painted and drew at home and sold them on the street.

In the two years he had lived in apartment 21, he had never seen anyone go in or out of apartment 22, the door across the hall. It was strange, because he knew someone was living there, but they never showed. The person who lived there had been there longer than Harry, so he hadn't even seen them move in.

Until today, he wasn't even sure a person was in there.

He was opening the door to his room, when he heard something.

"Fuck!" came a cry from the end of the hall. "Help!"

Harry shot across the hall, and found the door to 22 was unlocked.

All he saw was legs in the window. Confused, he rushed to the window and saw a boy was hanging by his legs from the window.

"Shit!" he swore. He grabbed the boy's legs and pulled him up, and then grabbed his wrists and pulled him up.

Once the other guy was no longer in a life-threatening situation, Harry took the time to get a good look at him.

He looked about Harry's age, 24, but was a bit taller, with windswept blonde hair and startling grey eyes. He held a camera in one hand, a professional one. He had tattered jeans, a plain white tee shirt, and grey Converse.

"Hi," the other man said, holding out his hand. "I'm Draco."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Draco's POV*

His saviour was incredibly good looking. A bit shorter than him, with messy black hair and amazing green eyes that Draco instantly wanted a picture of. He wore black jeans and a red T-shirt, as well as black Converse.

Say something, you idiot.

"Hi," he said, holding out his hand. "I'm Draco."

"Harry," the other man replied, smiling and shaking his hand. "Can I ask what you were doing hanging from a window by your legs?"

Draco winced, grinning. "Yeah... I'm a photographer. I climb out my window every morning and night to catch the sunrise and sunset. It's awesome to get a picture of. That's how I get out of my room too, because I just climb up to the roof, and when I'm done, I climb down the fire escape. It's fun."

"That would explain why I never see you," Harry said, realization dawning on his face.

Draco nodded. "But yesterday I twisted my ankle playing basketball with my friend Pansy, so apparently I couldn't climb out the window right."

Harry laughed. "Apparently."

They talked for the next two hours about photography and art.

After that, Draco would always go over to Harry's every morning and night and they would go up to the roof together. Draco would take pictures, and Harry would draw the sunrise and sunset.

Then, a few weeks later, when Draco and Harry were up on the roof, Harry shyly handed him a drawing.

It was Draco. And it was perfect, he had gotten every detail right.

Draco was so happy, he kissed Harry. He instantly blushed and apologized, but Harry just grinned and kissed him again.

Draco asked Harry to dinner, which the other man instantly agreed to.

They spent more time together, if that was possible, and were incredibly close.

Exactly three years after the day they met, Harry proposed to Draco on the roof, on front of the sunset.

Three months later, they were happily married.

Their four adopted children, Albus, Lily, Scorpius, and James each got into the arts as well.

Harry finally got a professional career as an artist, and he was worldwide famous.

The two had never been happier.

Hey guys! I'm going to be gone for a few days, so this is a going-away present for those who are reading. I will be back either Sunday or Monday!!
Thanks guys, lots of love!!💗💗
Love
_the_drarry_life_