Fuller Rainbow

Sequel to Full Rainbow

Harry almost chokes on his breakfast when Draco comes downstairs wearing a pink dress.

Lucius actually chokes on his breakfast, and it takes him several seconds to be able to breath again.

It takes Harry a few seconds to breath too, but for a different reason.

The dress is long and dramatic, and it takes Harry a second to realize Draco it wearing matching heels, which causes him to choke on his food once again.

"Gay morning- sorry, I meant good morning," Draco says, smiling sweetly. He kisses Harry's cheek and sits down to eat.

"Draco, what are you wearing?" Lucius asks.

"I believe it's one of my dresses. Looks lovely on you darling," Narcissa says, taking a bite of her pancake.

"Thank you, Mother. Father, I'm wearing a dress, since you like to associate baing gay with femininity. I'm asserting my gayness."

Lucius hits his head against the table hard. Harry attempts to regain the ability to breathe.

**********

The next morning, Draco wears a shirt that has GAY written in thirty different languages on it. 

Lucius groans.

Harry snorts.

*********

Draco wears a crop top and short shorts to breakfast.

Lucius closes his eyes.

Harry drops his fork.

*********

Harry will admit that this outfit is the most extra of all.

Draco is wearing a full tux and shoes and tie and sunglasses.

All of which are rainbow.

He refuses to take off the sunglasses even to eat, and the brightness of his outfit is so obnoxious that Harry can't help but stare.

"Draco, this is ridiculous," Lucius sighs.

Draco stares at him with a deadpan look, pulling a handful of glitter out of his pocket and blowing it in Lucius' face.

*********

The next morning, Draco comes downstairs wearing a normal t-shirt and jeans.

"I see you've stopped this nonsense," Lucius sighs, relieved.

"Au contraire," Draco replies. "This is my gayest outfit of all."

"How?" Lucius asks, confused.

"Because I'm dressed like a normal person," Draco responds coldly, kissing Harry's cheek and sitting down to eat.

This breakfast is silent.

*********

"You okay?" Harry asks as they reach Draco's room. "You seemed upset at breakfast."

"Harry, why did you say I looked hot when I wore leather on Monday?"

"What?" Harry blinks, confused.

"Why did you choke on your breakfast when I wore a dress Tuesday? Why did you stare at me so much on Wednesday? Why did you drop your fork on Thursday?"

"You looked weird," Harry lies, shrugging.

Something like disappointment crosses Draco's face. "Oh. Okay."

"Wait! What's wrong?" Harry asks, grabbing Draco's arm as the other boy starts to walk away.

Draco spins around, kissing Harry hard.

Harry stiffens, shocked. Draco pulls away, a torn expression on his face.

"Nobody's watching us," Harry says, dumbfounded. Why would Draco kiss him if no one was there to see it?

"No, they aren't," Draco says sadly, turning around and walking out of the room.

Harry thinks about these words all day. Draco sits two seats away from him at lunch. He doesn't kiss his cheek at dinner.

Really, it's just before breakfast the next day that Harry realizes oh.

Draco likes him.

He sits at the table, leg bouncing in anticipation. When Draco comes in the room, he stands.

Draco can't not notice him. Harry's wearing his stupid full rainbow outfit from Wednesday. 

"I choked on my breakfast because I never thought you could look so good in a dress. I stared at you on Wednesday because I didn't understand how you could pull off an outfit so ridiculous. I told you you looked hot on Monday because you did. I dropped my fork on Thursday because your body made me lose the ability to think. I didn't tell you this because I really like you and I was terrified to tell you," Harry says this all in a rush before pulling Draco close and kissing him.

Draco freezes for two seconds before relaxing and kissing him back. Harry pulls away slowly, smiling.

"So, are we like, dating for real?" Draco asks.

Harry smiles, shrugging. "I hope so."

"Wait what?" Lucius asks.

Harry turns around, pulling glitter out of his pocket and blowing it in Lucius' face.