15

There was shooting going on outside and we were getting invaded and we started shooting back. Me and Carl went in the woods but not too far and hid. I was shooting the people that was trying to kill us. After awhile of shooting, everyone was either dead or ran away. We made our way out of the woods and went to group back up with the others. We saw Rick and when Rick saw us he ran over and hugged Carl. I saw Daryl and I wanted to go over to him but Shane stopped me.

"Maddie, I need to talk to you." He said. "I'm not going to do anything, we'll stay in your brothers sight." He quickly added.

"Fine." I said, walking with Shane. We stopped and I turned to look at him. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Maddie, I really am sorry for what I did. I don't know what came over me." He said.

"Shane, what you did was wrong and you caused a past event to come back in my head." I said. "I don't know if I can forgive you but I know we have to work together if we want to stay alive but if you try it again, I won't hesitate to do something and I won't let my brother stop next time." I warned.

"Okay, I understand." He said. We walked back to the others and I went to Daryl.

"What did that asshole want?" Daryl asked.

"He just wanted to talk Daryl." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"He wanted to apologize for what he did at the CDC but I told him that I don't know if I can forgive him but we have to work together to survive." I said. "But I did warn him if he tried to do it again." I said.

"You shouldn't forgive him for that, he was going to rape you but I guess I understand what you mean." He said. We walked to the others and I learned that we have a hostage tied up in the barn.

"What are we going to do with him?" I asked.

"First figure out where his group is." Rick answered. I nodded my head and walked away while they talked about how they would try to get that information out of him. I walked in the tent and laid down, thinking but ended up falling asleep.
____________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter