137

We were still on the road since it is a long drive to Hilltop from Alexandria. Maggie was getting worse to the point where it hurts her to sit up straight. Rick stayed with her while me and Carl were sitting beside each other in the other part of the RV.

"What the bitch?" Abraham said.

"What's wrong?" I asked, standing up and looked through the windshield and saw cars and people blocking the way.

"What?" Rick asked.

"Enemy's close." Abraham told him. "We doing this?" He asked.

"No." Rick said, walking away with his gun and got with us behind him with our guns. My pistol was in the holster on my leg. We stood there waiting to see who talks first.

"He's someone who was with a whole lot of someone's who didn't listen." One of the Saviors said.

"We can make a deal right here, right now." Rick said.

"That's right, we can. Give us all your stuff. We'll probably have to kill one of you but that's just how it is, but then we can start moving forward on business. All you have to do is listen." The man said.

"Yeah...that deals not going to work with us." Rick said. I put my hand on my pistol ready to pull it out if needed. "Fact is, I was about to ask for all your stuff. Only I'm thinking I don't have to kill any of you. Any more of you." He added.

A man started shaking something that looked like a spray paint can and was walking closer to the man on the ground. He then started spraying paint on the man.

"Sorry, my deal is the only deal. We don't negotiate." The man said.

"Me and my people are leaving." Rick said, we all started backing up to the RV.

"Okay, friend." The man said. "Plenty of ways to get where you're going." He added. We got in the RV but before Rick did he stopped at the door.

"Do you want to make today your last day on earth?" Rick asked.

"No, but that is a good thing to bring up. Think about it. What if it's the last day on earth for you? For someone you love? What if that's true? Maybe you should be extra nice to those people that's in that RV, cause you never know. They could be gone just like that." The man said. "Be kind to each other. Like you said, like it was your last day on earth." He added.

"You do the same." Rick said, getting on the RV. We soon left and now we were on the side of the road, still in the RV. I was in front of Carl and beside Aaron and Carl opened the blinds and looked outside and so did I. We saw a walker in the field next to us.

"Why didn't stay to guard the walls?" Carl asked Aaron.

"I owe her." Aaron said. "Why did you come?" He asked Carl. By this time, I put my head on Aaron's shoulder and just listened to them talk.

"I owe them." Carl said. After Eugene found a route we can take, we started moving again. I was about to fall asleep with my head on Aaron's shoulder when we came to a stop.

"Why did we stop?" I asked, lifting my head up. I looked out the window and saw more Saviors blocking the way. "Seriously?" I mumbled.

"We making a stand?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah, we end it now." Carl said.

"No, not now. They're been waiting, they're ready." Rick said. "With one of us behind the wheel, that's five on 16. We're going to play it our way, how we want it. Right?" Rick said, turning to Carl.

"Right." Carl said.

"Alright go slow." Rick told Abraham. While Abraham was backing up, one of the Saviors shot up in the air and we were looking out the window.

We started going the other way that was away from them. We were still on the road trying to get to Hilltop but Saviors are always in our way.

"How are we on gas?" Rick asked.

"We're at half a tank." Abraham told him. "I pulled some more cans before we left." He added.

"Those weren't the same men who blocked us the first time." Sasha said.

"Same outfit, different soldiers." Abraham said. "They got numbers." He added.

"We keep driving, we get her there." Rick said, looking at the back of the RV.

"We will." Sasha said. I was sitting in front of Maggie but I still heard what they were saying and I was also looking towards the front. We soon came to a stop and I was wondering what's going on. I stood up and saw walkers in the road. I stayed in the RV while Rick, Carl, Eugene, Aaron, and Sasha dealt with the walkers. I looked at one walker and saw two bolts sticking out of it.

"Look at the walker with the bolts sticking out of it. Those bolts belongs to Daryl. And look at that walker, it has Michonnes vest on." I said to Abraham. When Rick was about to kill a walker, we heard gunshots. Abraham quickly started the RV after Rick cut the chain and the walkers we out of the way. Everyone was soon back in the RV and we were on the move again.