139

We were deep in the woods and we heard a walker coming but Carl killed it.

"Aaron please." Maggie said. "Just let me walk it." She said.

"Relax. Just a few more miles." Aaron said. After walking a bit longer, we heard whistling and we all stopped and turned. I saw a couple people in the woods.

"Rick. I see two people over there in the woods." I told him. He looked around before speaking.

"Go! Go!" He shouted. We then started running deeper and deeper into the woods. We came up to a clearing and then a sudden light blinded us. And we saw people standing all around us. I felt like my ears are going to bleed from all this whistling around us. I had my pistol out aiming around, scared of what's going to happen. The whistling soon came to an end and now it was silent except for our heavy breathing.

I looked at Rick and he looked scared but he was holding it in. I'm not going to lie I have tears starting to building up in my eyes but quickly blinked them away. I saw Eugene kneeling on the ground in front of us and I had to try harder to keep calm.

"Good." The Savior from before said. "You made it. Welcome to where you're going. We'll take your weapons now." He said, pulling out a gun and aiming it at me.

"We can talk about it-" Rick said, before the Savior interrupted him.

"We're done talking. Time to listen." The Savior said. Men then walked over and took our weapons off us. The Savior was in front of Carl and he took Carl's gun out. "That's yours right?" He said. Carl didn't say anything. "Yeah, it's yours." He said, before flicking Carl's hat up. "Okay. Let's get her down and get you all on your knees." The man said.

We all did what we were told and I got a closer look at Eugene and saw that he was beaten. I was holding in my tears. I was on my knees between Rick and Sasha.

"Dwight! Chop-chop!" The Savior said. The man named Dwight walked over to a truck and opened it. He pulled Daryl out and my tears started to fall. A couple more Saviors pulled Rosita, Glenn and Michonne out of the truck and they made all three of them kneel down.

"Maggie?" Glenn said, before someone pushed him down.

"On your knees!" Dwight shouted. I turned my head and looked at Daryl to see him looking at me, seeing some tears fall down my cheeks.

"Alright! We got a full boat. Let's meet the man." The Savior said, knocking on the RV. The RV door then opened and a man stepped out with a baseball bat on his shoulder.

"Pissing your pants yet?" He said, walking towards us. "Boy do I have a feeling we're getting close. It's going to be pee-pee pants city here real soon. Which one of you pricks is the leader?" He asked, looking at each one of us.

"It's this one." The Savior said. The man with the bat went in front of Rick and stopped in front of him.

"Hi. You're Rick, right? I'm Negan." He said. "And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. You are so going to regret crossing me in a few minutes." He said. "You see Rick, whatever you do no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this and it's simple. Even if you're stupid which you may well be, you can understand it. You ready?" He asked.

I was trying my best to stay quiet and hold my tears in but it was getting harder each minute.

"Here goes now pay attention." He brought the bat and I saw that it was wrapped in barbed wire and he put it near Rick's head. "Give me your shit...or I will kill you. Today was career day. We invested a lot so you would know who I am and what I could do. You work for me now. You have shit, you give it to me. That's your job. I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow but swallow it you most certainly will. You thought you were safe. I get it. But you are not safe. Not even close to it." He said.

I looked down and blinked away the tears then looked back up at him.

"You're pegged, so I want half you shit. And if that's too much you can make, find, or steal more, and it'll even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now. The more you fight back, the harder it will be." He said. "If someone knocks on your door, you let us in. We own that door. If you try to stop us, we will knock it down." He said. "Do you understand?" He asked. "No answer? You don't really think that you were going to get through this without being punished, did you? I don't want to kill you people, just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you were dead now can you? I'm not growing a garden but you killed my people a whole damn lot of them. Way more than I'm comfortable with and you're going to pay for that. So now, I'm going to beat the holy hell out of one of you." He said.

He looked around and swung the bat a little bit before say what the bats name is.

"This is Lucille and she is awesome. All this is just so we can pick out which one of you gets the honor." He said.

He started walking around and looking at all of us until he stopped in front of Abraham. He then walked to Carl and crouched down.

"You got one of our guns. Whoa. Yeah. You got a lot of our guns. Shit kid, lighten up. At least cry a little bit." He said, standing up and putting the pistol in the front of his pants. He stopped in front of me. "Damn you're beautiful doll. I wouldn't mind getting to know you better, if you know what I mean." He said.

He walked away and went in front of Maggie.

"You look shitty. I should just put you out of your misery right now." He said, lifting his bat before Glenn shouted.

"No! No!" Glenn shouted, making Negan look at him. Glenn got up to stop him but then got beat down by Dwight.

"Stop it!" Maggie shouted.

"Get him back in line." Negan said.

"No." Glenn said, being dragged back to where he was. "Please don't." He begged. Negan chuckled making his head go back slightly.

 Negan chuckled making his head go back slightly

"Alright listen. Don't any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down with no exceptions. First one's free. It's an emotional moment, I get it. It sucks don't it? The moment you realize you don't know shit." He said.

My tears were starting to fall out of my eyes and fell down my cheeks. He looked at Carl again with a smirk on his face then at me then back to Carl.

"This is your kid right? This is definitely your kid. And is this your wife?" He asked, coming in front of me. "I think it is your wife." He said.

"Just stop this!" Rick shouted.

"Hey! Do not make me kill the future serial killer or the beautiful woman next to you. Don't make it so easy on me. I have to pick someone. Everybody's at the table waiting for me to order." He said, before whistling.

He was walking in front of all of us until he stopped.

"I simply can't decide." He said, chuckling. "I have an idea." He said, walking in front of Rick and pointed his bat at him. "Eenie...meenie...miney...mo. Catch...a tiger...by...his toe. If...he hollers...let him go." He stopped for a second before resuming. "My mother...told me...to pick the very best one...and you...are...it." He said, stopping. "Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all going to be doing that." He said before slamming his bat on.....