52

I was at the crops with Patrick, talking while watering the plants.

"Maddie, can I just say that you're very beautiful." Patrick said.

"Thank you and you're very handso-" I began to say until I had to throw up. "One sec." I said, before turning and bending down then throwing up.

"Are you okay Maddie?" Patrick asked, walking over and put his hand on my back.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said, standing straight. "I guess I should tell everyone that I'm pregnant." I said.

"You're pregnant?" He asked, shocked. He knows I'm with Rick but that doesn't stop him from complimenting me which he always catches me off guard. "Congratulations Maddie! You'll make a great mother." He said, hugging me but not too tight.

"Thank you Patrick." I said, chuckling and hugging him back.

"You and Rick belong together. I wish I can find someone like you but it's sorta hard with us being in the apocalypse and all." He said, chuckling.

"You'll find someone Patrick, it just takes time." I said. He smiled at me before I saw Rick making his way over here.

"Patrick, Carol wants you." Rick told him.

"Okay nice talking to you Maddie! And again congrats!" He shouted, before running to the prison.

"What were you two talking about?" Rick asked.

"Random things like he wishes he can find someone like me." I said. "But I told him it takes time to find the right person and he said especially after the walkers showed up." I said.

"That's the truth." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Imagine what would've happened if I met you before the apocalypse and if I wasn't with Lori." He said.

"You wouldn't be able to keep your hands off of me." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Says who?" He asked.

"Says me." I said. "But I wouldn't be complaining though because you are smoking hot Rick." I said, winking. "And when you were walking over here, I pictured something that I can't say out loud because someone might hear it." I said, next to his ear.

"Maddie, that's dirty but I'm not complaining as long as it's with me." He said.

"Of course it's with you Rick." I said, laughing. "I think ever since we got together you've become a very dirty man." I said.

"Are you going to punish me for it? Because I think I deserve it." He said.

"That's exactly what I was talking about Rick." I said, laughing. "But I know a punishment for you." I said, seductively.

"And what is that?" He asked.

I turned him around so his back was facing the prison and slid my hand down until I got to his crotch. I palmed him through the fabric of his pants, causing him to groan and making his member get harder. I pulled my hand away and pulled away from him.

"That's the punishment Mr. Grimes, now you got to deal with that." I said, pointing at his bulge then walked away after Rick replied.

"You tease." He said, causing me to laugh.

"That was payback!" I shouted, running back to the prison. I bumped into someone and looked up to see Daryl.

"Why are you running?" He asked.

"No reason." I said. He looked behind me and saw Rick running after me.

"Why are you chasing my sister Rick?" He asked, making Rick stop running.

"We were just playing around Daryl." I said, to save Rick from having to tell Daryl why he was chasing me.

"That better be all you two are doing." Daryl said. "Even though you both did something to create the baby inside your belly." He said, walking away.

"You're happy you're getting a niece or nephew Daryl!" I shouted.

"Yes I am!" He shouted, walking inside the prison. Me and Rick laughed before walking inside and took a nap together.