162

We were back at Alexandria. Rick and Carl left to get some supplies a few hours ago. I was walking towards the gate, carrying a crying Liam. When Rick left this morning, he started crying. No matter what I try to do, he won't stop crying. I saw headlights flashing, signaling that Rick and Carl is back. Someone opened the gate and they drove in. Rick stopped the vehicle and Carl got out.

"Hi Ca-" I began to say but realized he's ignoring me. "What's wrong with him? Why is he mad?" I asked Rick.

"I shot above a mans head to scare him off. I told him that he could be one of them, I didn't want to take the chance." He told me. Liam started crying louder. "How long has he been crying?" He asked.

"Ever since you left. He didn't even want to take his nap." I said. "Do you want daddy to hold you?" I asked Liam. When I asked that, he stopped crying a bit just to smile. I handed Liam to Rick and he instantly stopped crying and started giggling. "He missed you." I said, smiling. "So did I." I added.

"I missed you both too." He said, smiling and bouncing Liam up and down in his arms. "When Carl walked away from me out there, I saw a little girl and she was walker. I had to kill her." He told me.

"I know you had to but she's not suffering anymore." I said.

It was now the next day and Rick was on the platform with Gabriel and he was looking at a paper. Gabriel was now standing up and speaking but I didn't know what he was saying. I was going with the group while Carl and Michonne watched Liam and Judith. We were preparing for war and I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Carl walked up and him and Rick hugged.

"This is the end." He said, looking at the Carl. I got in the truck in the middle and Rick got in next. He looked at me and pecked my lips. I put my head on his shoulder and kept it there until we get to where we have to go. Rick tried to talk me out of coming but I wanted to help as much as I can and also because I'm stubborn.

We soon came to a stop and me and Rick got out. We saw a Savior walk sorta close to a walker that was tied up to a pole. Rick whistled and when the Savior turned, Rick stabbed him and the Savior fell to the ground. We went over to where the Saviors things were and Rick was looking through it while I was keeping watch.

"What are you doing Rick?" The Savior asked him. Rick was ignoring him and I was trying not to go over there and hit the Savior in the head just to shut him up. "You think you're going to take us on? I saw you begging, crying. You going to beg again Rick? Your boy and wife is going to die." He said. That made Rick look at him and it wasn't a good look. That Savior is going to regret saying that.

Me and Rick walked to the other side of the pole, out of the walkers sight and Rick cut the wire with his ax. The walker walked to the Saviors and started devouring him. We walked away from that and Rick put his ax back in its spot on his waist. We stopped walking for a second and Rick turned to the field to our left. He then turned and signaled the others to come since we dealt with the Savior that was here and we started walking to the vehicles.