58

(Warning 🔞: There's smut in this chapter. This time it begins and ends with these: ~~~~~~. And it's at/near the end of the chapter. You don't have to read that part.)

Rick came back and told me about a woman he found out in the woods but said he had to kill her. The others came back but without Zach and Daryl said that he died in the store from walkers falling through the ceiling and that he had to tell Beth, which I know is going to be hard to do. I was at story time, listening to Carol reading a children's story that I actually started to like to be honest. I saw Carl through peripheral vision but acted like I didn't since I know he didn't want no one knowing he was there.

When the man that was sitting at one of the tables left, Carol stopped ready. I was confused why until she opened the chest she was sitting on.

"Today we are talking about knives." She said. Is this what she was really doing during story time? Their parents don't want the children to use weapons but I'm not going to tell them because I do think the kids should know how to protect themselves if or when something happens. "How you use them and how to be safe with them." She said.

Since I already know about knives, I stood up and walked to the door. I sat down outside and just thought about random things. A few minutes later, Patrick walked outside. He looked like he was sick.

"Are you okay Patrick? You don't look so good." I said, worried.

"I haven't been feeling well lately. I've been feeling nauseous and my head hurts." He told me.

"Come here." I said. He came towards me and I felt his forehead. "You're burning up Patrick." I said, pulling my hand away. "Why don't you go to your cell and lay down, I'll tell Rick why you're not doing your chores." I said.

"Okay." He said, going to his cell.

I was worried about him, I hope he's not coming down with something. I saw Rick walking out and he sat next to me.

"Before I forget to tell you, Patrick wasn't feeling well so I told him to go lay down in his cell." I told him.

"What's wrong with him?" He asked.

"I don't know, his forehead was burning up when I felt it. I'm pretty sure he has a fever." I said. "Maybe he'll feel better after resting for a couple days." I said, hoping he will.

"Okay." He said, standing up.

"Where are you going Rick?" I asked.

"Down to the pig pen to feed them." He told me.

"I'll come with you." I said, standing up. We started walking until we got to the pen. "Rick, I think Violet is dead." I told him, pointing at the pig. He looked at her and sighed.

"She is." He said.

"When I came down here with Carl before, I think it was a few days ago, she looked sick and she was laying in that same spot." I said. "What are we going to do with her?" I asked.

"I don't know, we can't eat her if she was sick." He said.

We decided to bury her then go back to the prison. It was soon nighttime and I was in the cell, getting ready for bed. Rick soon walked in.

"I'm worried Rick." I said. "I feel like something bad is going to happen." I added.

"Don't worry Maddie, nothing's going to happen." He assured, wrapping his arms around my waist.

~~~~~~

"I guess you're right." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He leaned down and placed his lips onto my own. He pulled me against him and slid his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and he stuffed his tongue into my mouth and down my throat. He pulled away and made me lay on the bed and he hovered over me.

He started removing my clothes beginning with my shirt then my pants. I was just in my bra and underwear.

"Wait Rick the curtain." I said, before he went further.

"Oh right." He said, standing up and closing the curtain so no one sees inside. He quickly removed his shirt, pants and boxers. He then unclipped my bra and pulled down my underwear. He stuck a finger into me and thrusted in and out.

"Ahh." I moaned. He put a second and a third finger inside and went in and out fast while curling his fingers, making them slide smoothly against my walls. "Fuck Rick." I moaned, putting the back of my head against the bed. I was getting closer to my high and I soon released around his fingers.

He hovered over me and aligned his member to my entrance and he slowly entered me. I wrapped my arms around his ribs when he started kissing me. He started thrusting into me, making his hips hit mine.

"Shit." He moaned.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and bit down on the skin. His thrusts was getting faster and harder, making me scratch his shoulders in pleasure.

"Fuck, that feels so good Rick." I moaned into his ear. He pulled away and put my leg on his shoulder and thrusted into me faster, making our hips slam against each other. He started hitting a spot inside me that gave me more pleasure. "Right there Rick." I moaned.

My climax was approaching fast and soon I released around him. His thrusts were getting sloppier and soon released deep inside me.

~~~~~~

He pulled out of me and collapsed beside me. He pulled me closer to him after covering our bodies with the blanket.

"I love you Maddie." He said, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too Rick." I said, smiling. I soon felt my eyes closing and soon fell asleep in Ricks embrace.