142

It was the next day and I was in the kitchen, feeding Liam since Judith is still asleep.

"Open wide Liam." I said. He giggled and opened his mouth then I put the spoon of applesauce in his mouth. I saw Rick coming downstairs and he smiled when he saw me. "Morning Rick. Liam looks who's finally up." I said.

"Hey little man." Rick said, kissing the top of Liams head making him giggle. "You and your giggles." He said, walking to me. He pecked my lips and I giggled at him too making Rick laugh. "You too?" He asked.

"What? You kissed me so I have to giggle like Liam." I said, laughing. Liam started clapping his hands together making both me and Rick smile. I now noticed that Rick was shirtless. I blushed and looked away causing Rick to laugh.

"You now notice I'm not wearing a shirt?" He asked, laughing.

"Shut up." I said, laughing. "Are you full Liam?" I asked, standing up and poured the rest back in the jar so we don't waste it. "Go put a shirt on Rick." I said, trying not to look at him. He laughed then went to grab a shirt. "Come on Liam. Let's go walk around outside." I said, picking him up. I saw Rick come back downstairs wearing a blue shirt. "That looks handsome on you Rick." I complimented.

"Thanks." He said, winking at me. I then walked out with Liam in my arms and I saw Eugene at the gate. I walked over to him and looked at what he was doing.

"What are you doing Eugene?" I asked.

"I'm fixing a radio for when Negan comes here." He told him.

"Ahh." I said, when I heard a car approaching. I turned and saw Rosita and Spencer.

"Eugene can you open the gate?" Rosita asked. "Eugene, will you open the gate?" She asked again.

When Eugene was saying what he said to me, we heard vehicles approaching the gate on the outside. We then heard whistling and a figure walking up to the gate with a bat. I knew exactly who it was but I stayed at the gate. He then started banging on the gate with the bat.

"Little pig! Little pig! Let me in!" Negan shouted. Spencer went and opened the gate, revealing Negan. "Well?" He asked.

"Um who are you?" Spencer asked.

"You better be joking. Negan. Lucille. I know I had to make a big impression." Negan said. Liam started to cry and I started bouncing him up and down to calm him down a little bit.

"It's alright. I'm right here, I'm not leaving." I said, then Liam started smiling again. I saw Rick walking over looking angry while looking at Negan.

"Hello there." Negan said, when he saw Rick. "Do not make me have to ask." Negan said, looking mad as well.

"You said a week. You're early." Rick said, opening the gate.

"I missed you." Negan said, smiling. There was a walker coming towards the gate.

 There was a walker coming towards the gate

"Oh Rick, come on out here and watch this." Negan said, backing up. He then hit the walker in the head and killed it. "Hahaha easy peasy lemon squeezy." He said, after the hitting the walker.

Liam started to giggle at what Negan said

Liam started to giggle at what Negan said. Negan smiled at that.

"Alright everybody, let's get started. It's a big day." He said.

I was against the wall to the side with Liam and I looked around and saw Daryl. Daryl's eyes met mine and he saw Liam. Liam must have seen him and started reaching his arms out for him.

"Sweetie he can't come over here right now, okay." I said, making Liam pout at me. "I'm sorry." I said.

"Hey Rick, you see that? What I just did? That is some service. I mean we almost get turned away at the gate. Who is that guy anyway? Do I get mad? Do I throw a fit? Do I bash some gingers dome in? Nope. I just take away one of these dead pricks that just wanted to kill one of y'all. Service." Negan said, smiling. "Hold this." Negan said, handing Rick his bat named Lucille. And he started walking into Alexandria.

"I'm going to take Liam back to the house Rick." I told him. He nodded and I started walking away until Negan stopped me.

"What's that little fellas name?" He asked. I turned around and looked at him.

"Liam." I said, when Liam looked at Negan and smiled at him which Negan smiled at him. I then started walking back to the house.