136

We heard a car a coming and saw that it was the car Rick and Morgan left in. Abraham opened the gate and let him then closed it. I've been sitting on the side of the road ever since they left and Aaron said that he'll watch Liam. Abraham has been trying to help me which I'm thankful for but I just don't want anything happening to Daryl or the others.

"Morgan's still out there looking." Rick told Abraham, before looking at me. He walked over and sat down next to me but didn't speak.

"Rick I'm scared something is going to happen to them. I'm just getting a bad feeling and whenever I do, something bad always happens. I don't want to lose Daryl, I can't go through that again." I said. He pulled me against him and I started crying again.

"It's alright, we'll try everything we can to bring him back." He said.

"But you know how Daryl is. I know what he's doing." I said. "He's going after that Dwight guy for killing Denise but I feel like it's more than that but he wouldn't tell me." I said. He didn't say anything just started rubbing my back.

After a little while, I started walking and when I was about to walk past Maggie's house, I heard screaming. I ran inside and saw Maggie on the floor, screaming and clutching her stomach.

"What happened?" I asked, running over to her.

"I don't know she started screaming and fell to the floor." Enid told me.

"Okay I'm going to go get Rick and we'll take you to Hilltop." I said, standing up and running to find Rick. "Rick! Rick!" I shouted, running down the street.

"What's wrong Maddie?!" Rick said, coming beside me.

"Something's wrong with Maggie. She's in pain and she's screaming." I said. "We need to take her to Hilltop, I feel like somethings going on with the baby." I said.

"Okay! Go get Maggie and I'll bring the RV over after putting a few things inside!" Rick shouted, running. I ran back to Maggie's house and went inside.

"Enid you stay here, alright?" I said.

"But I need to be there for Maggie!" She said.

"Me and the others are going to be with her! We need you to stay here in case something happens! And I need you to watch over Liam and Judith!" I said.

"But Maddie!" She shouted.

"No buts! The Saviors are out there and you've seen what they did! I can't let anything happen to you! You need to stay here and protect Alexandria! And that's final!" I shouted back. I saw the RV pulling up to the house and I helped Maggie walk. I helped her into the RV and had her lay down on the bed in the back. I walked out and Sasha spoke.

"Any change?" Sasha asked.

"She's getting worse." I told them. Rick then came around and handed me the bags and I took them in side the RV.

"Good idea on the transport." I heard Abraham say.

"I figured she would be more comfortable." Rick said.

"It also means you got room for more. They're out there and so I'm going to be there with you. We are." Abraham said. I looked out the window after hearing what Eugene said.

"He's a strong man Rick and plus the man knows what he wants." I said, making Rick laugh slightly. Aaron then came over and was trying to persuade Rick to let him come. "Wow Aaron such good persuading." I said, chuckling a little. When everyone that was going was in the RV, we left. I was in the back with Maggie and Rick walked back and sat down beside me.