Hurt You {Magne}

You woke to a weird noise coming from down stairs, you rolled over and reached for your girlfriend but she wasn't there. You sat up and looked around but the light to the a jointing bathroom was off so she couldn't be there. You stood putting your slippers on and creep down the stairs, to see your girlfriend surrounded by villains while she blungened a guys head in. Of course you screamed causing everyone to turn at look at you.

Horror filled her face "Babe! Shit! Im so sorry you had to see that, but dont be scared. I would never harm you." You couldn't speak you only backwards walked up the steps on shaky legs. She entered the room a few minutes later to find you book bag in hand cramping your clothing into it. She reached out to you but you flinched causing her to quickly withdraw her hand "Babe-" "No." She frowned as your shaking body moved past her. She grabbed you hoisting you into the air carefully and taking that bag throwing it to the side "You can't leave." "Magne please!"

She quickly sat you back on the bed realizing she was only making you more scared "I just need time, im going to my mothers for a bit-" "No. You can take all the time you need right here, your. not. leaving."

(232 Words)

Requested by: inofecc