Husband {Hawks}

You were sitting on the couch staring at the roof when the door opened, you turned your body to look that way expecting to see Hawks walking in after patrol damaging cuddles. But instead you saw him dragging your husband who was kicking and squirming trying and failing to get out his grasp. He threw the man down in front you on the floor "R/n!" You got down on your knees and pulled the gag out his mouth "Oh my god are you alright!?" "Yeah- Yeah, im okay. Are you ok got you've been missing for so long!"

Hawks grabbed the man's hair and pulled his head back to revel his throat as he placed the sword father to it "Wait, Hawks plea-" He gave you a look that shut you up immediately "All you had to do was love me, all you had to do was forget about this dipshit and he could have went about his annoying little life but nooooo you kept on crying over him, trying to run home to him." In one swift motion the sword went over his neck and red went everywhere as you screamed like a girl in a horror movie. When his body hit the floor still gargling on his own blood you dove for him trying to apply pressure, clear his airway, something anything to help him but it was already to late.

Hawks yanked you away from him and tossed you onto the couch practically knocking the window out of you "This wouldn't have happened if you had just loved me." and with that he walked away leaving you there.

(270 Words)