The 𝕯𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖗 Of My Enemy Is My 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 {AFO}

You were sat on the floor curled into yourself in front the little tv, the only other thing in your little cell other than a bed, the news was the only thing that ever played on it.

"All Might's retirement!" 

You started crying softly as the news lady spoke of your father's 'early' retirement. Hes not coming to save you, was he ever going to? Had he already forgotten about you? Your cell door opened behind you flooding the dark room in light "So you've already heard the good news! Isn't it splendid?" You responded but it wasn't an answer to his question "Please turn the tv off." He laughed "Oh come on dear in the first months you were here all you asked for was to see your father now yo-" "Turn it off!!"

He sighed as he took something out his pocket and the tv went black, you gave a sigh of relief before suddenly his hands clasped on your shoulders "You know out of everything he said to me he never even mentioned you once." "Your a liar." He sighed, it sounded truly sorry and it made your gut turn, "Im sorry but im not, he was more worried about his public perception than his own daughter, just like the first time I took you."

You stood whirling around and, hugging him. He petted your head as he felt his suit start to get wet with your tears "Shh, its alright. I tried to warn you from the beginning, I dont blame you for not listening hes good at making people believe he cares for them. But i'll  always be here for you darling."

(282 Words)

Requested by: brycie27