Crying {Ojiro}

{Wont lie had to look this man up cuz I forgot he existed}

Ojiro was laying on his bed reading his newest manga when the knocking on his door came "Who is it!?" "L-L/n!" He could hear the sobbing threw the door and quickly stood crossing the room within seconds and throwing the door open to see you crying so hard your body was shaking "Whats wrong?" You threw yourself into his arms "I was in the locker room changing out my gym clothes after some after school training with a few people and heard a camera shutter, Mineta was taking pictures of me!" His grip on your tightened "You have to tell Mr. Aiza-" "I did, he said he'll have a talk with Mineta." 

He let you inside closing the door behind you both "Its gonna be alright, why dont we watch some anime and calm down?" "Sure." He set his laptop up and went to lay with you on his bed until you silently cried yourself to sleep. He laid you down and quietly left the room, if Aizawa wont do anything he will.

Mineta was playing a game on his computer when he heard a knock "Who is it?" "Its Ojiro man, a bunch of us are going to the roof to hang, you wanna come?" "Are the girls going?" "Of course man! Momo, Uraraka, L/n-"  "Alright man let me get dressed and i'll walk with you."

(247 Words)

Requested by: human_sacrifices

Love the username