Party {HotWings}

❣️

Hawks dropped himself into bed next to Dabi "Patrol is gonna kill me." They both laughed before hearing something coming from your room. They shared a quick look before booking it to your room and swinging the door open so hard a screw on one of the hinges came loose. Your room was empty and your window was popped open "She is in so much trouble!" Hawks whipped his phone out to track your location as Dabi marched to back to his bedroom to get dressed skin steaming with anger. Once dressed Hawks scooped him up under his arms and put his aching wings to work.

They didn't have to fly far before the ping of the tracker said you were right under them. Hawks landed as they both looked the place over, underground bar. "Stay here birdy im going in." "Why you?" Dabi shot him a smirk "This isn't a hero safe zone babe." Hawks huffed but Dabi was able to get in a lot faster than he would have.

Dabi started walking the place looking for you. Finally he came to the bar in hopes of getting a drink before going back to his search only to see you sat in a stool scamming some guy into buying you a drink. A hot hand was placed on your shoulder, you turned to wack the guy off but your face drained when you saw who's hand was on your shoulder "Up. Now." The drunk guy swatted Dabi's hand off you "Hey buddy the little lady aint ready to leave yet."

Dabi's face darkened as he lit his hand up "Im taking my daughter home, touch her again and i'll take you somewhere too buddy." The guy fell off his stool as you were ripped off yours and dragged out the bar. The second Hawks saw you both he ran over ripping you into a hug and encased you in his wings, bird mother instincts, "Im go glad your okay! Your grounded!" You huffed "What are you gonna ground me from you already never let me leave the house." "Grounded from everything except food, hows that for grounding young lady." 

You rolled your eyes before you both started getting pushed along by Dabi "How did you find out about this place?" "I heard you and uncle Twice talking about it over the phone." "Uncle Twice? Are you in contact with the league? How?" "Toga called once while I was playing on your phone and it all kinda happened from there." Hawks pulled you up to carry you "No more league, no more sneaking out, and definitely no more villain bars."

(446 Words)

Requested by: Hell0_w0rld_minnie