Snack Run {Mic}

Your laying on Mic's chest watching the movie he brought home promising you would love it, you do. You looked up at him to see he was already looking down at you "Something wrong music box?" "Can you make a snack run for me?" He chuckled as he started rubbing your back "What ya craving babe?" "Ice cream!" You both started laughing "Alright, the convenient store down the road has an ice cream cooler." You sat up allowing him to go and grab his keys "Mic...?" He turned back to you and you immediately looked down fiddling with your fingers "Never mind it was stupid anyway."

He came back over to you "Nothing you say is stupid boobear, what is it?" "Can- can I come? Please." He smiled "Well you have been so good lately, sure I dont see why not." You jumped up a sparkle in your eyes "Really!?" "Yeah, now come on before they close." He grabbed your hand and you both walked out to his car, he turned the car on and backed out to hit the road. You were flipping threw the radio,

"A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly And is, also known as a buster.~" 

"This is my jam!" "Yeah!"  "A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride!!~" You two pulled into the convince store parking lot and saw only one other person who was pumping gas. Mic parked and you expected him to make you stay in the car "Well come on." "Oh- okay!" You both got out and he grabbed your hand again, you walked in and grab the ice cream before heading to the counter. Once back in the car you turned the radio back on to scream the song lyrics like idiots again. You two made it back to the apartment and crashed back on the couch to share the ice cream before inevitable crashing a bit before the movie's ending, and causing the rest of the ice cream to melt. Hopefully Mic takes you when he goes to get more.

(359 Words)