Uncomfortable {Aizawa}

❣️

"Come on kitty cat dont you wanna curl up on my lap-" "Mineta!" The whole class went silent and turned to see Aizawa who had already stood up from his desk making his way over to Mineta. He picked the whole desk up, with Mineta still sitting in it, and dropped it outside the classroom shutting the door behind him "Thanks Mr. Aizawa." He gave a single nod before returning to his desk "What are you all starting at, go back to your worksheets or your expelled."

After the bell rang everyone was getting ready to leave when Aizawa once again stood "L/n please stay I need to talk to you." You sat back down "Ok." Once he reached your desk he lifted his hand and started scratching your ear, you couldn't help but purr and lean into it "If anyone ever makes you feel uncomfortable in anyway you come tell me right away, alright? He moved his hand away "Yes sir." "Good, now go on I dont want you missing your train." You stood with your back "Alright, have a nice day Aizawa-sensei!" He gave you a smile "You too L/n."

A few minutes after you left the door opened "Midnight! Just the women I wanted to see!" Midnight closed the door behind her "You ok Aizawa? Your smiling but theres no kids suffering." He rolled his eyes "Look Nezu took my expelling privileges away, and if Mic does it Nezu will catch on real quick-" "Who are you trying to expel this time?" "Mineta-" "Ill do it!"

(264 Words)

Requested by: shelbinator351