Quirkless {Midoriya}

{Unedited}

❣️

Midoriya was going ham on a punching back in the training room, hes annoyed and trying to get it all out before class, his younger sister is still in middle school and is now starting to get bullied for being quirkless. He knows how it feels, he knows what it does to someone's mind he hates that he can't really help you either and now that his quirk 'developed' you didn't come to him for comfort anymore and now that hes at the dorms he can't comfort you at all. He loves him mom, and shes a great mom, but shes not so good at handling the quirkless torment and he had to leave you with her- "YOUNG MIDORIYA!" 

He stopped and turned to see All Might turn back into small might "Sorry All Might, how long have you been there?" "I've been calling you for five minutes my boy, are you ok?" He sighed "Yeah sorry." All Might looked to the mush on the floor that was once a punching bag "...You sure?" He sighed plopping himself onto the floor All Might slowly following him "My sisters getting bullied for being quirkless." All Might nodded "We all do at some point in our lives-" "Yeah but you got a quirk and it was forgotten and same for me, she's gonna have to suffer like that her whole life."

All Might sighed as tears perked in the boys eyes "Maybe we can help her some way then." Midoriya thought about it, after he meet All Might is when things changed- he got it "You should pick her up from school today! If her classmates see she knows All Might personally they won't bully her!" All Might wanted to say no, that is a temporary solution and wouldn't really help you but the look on his boys face,

" Midoriya thought about it, after he meet All Might is when things changed- he got it "You should pick her up from school today! If her classmates see she knows All Might personally they won't bully her!" All Might wanted to say no, that is a tem...

"...Alright my boy." You stood outside the school with all the other kids waiting around for rides or just sitting waiting for it to be a bit closer to when the trains and streetcars come when a slick black car rolled into the parking lot. All Might got out "Younger Midoriya! Come on!" You know your brother knows All Might since hes his teacher so you ran over to him "Hi All Might sir." He gave you a smile "Your brother asked me to pick you up since I was dropping him at home for the weekend anyway hope in." and you did happy to see your brother.

Midoriya knows this is temporary he just needs time to perfect his quirk before he can actually play out his real plan on how to handle your bullies

(467 Words)

Requested by: thicccock

Love the username 😂