Party {Mic}

Mic decided to throw a little hero party at his house, he hasn't been able to have people over for a while but now that his sweet little darling is behaving herself he wants to make up for all that lost time. He told you some people were coming over and thats why you have to get all dressed up but you weren't expecting a hundred plus people. You stayed pretty much connected to Mic's hip the whole time but eventually he had to go to the bathroom so you went to find Aizawa, because you know you wont get in trouble for talking to him. 

On the look out for him you bumped into red wings "Oh my bad." You opened you guys to see the number two hero "No that was my fault, I had tunnel vision." He laughed "Looking for Mic?" "Aizawa actually."  He smiled as he handed you a drink you refused "I saw him sneak out like thirty minutes ago." You frowned "But you can hang with me." He pulled you to his side and your stomach dropped, you tried to push away but he kept you sturdy at his side. A few minutes later you felt hands clasp down on your shoulders "Mind if I take her back bud?" Hawks and Mic shared a laugh before you were dragged off to a room no one was in.

Mic closed the door before turning to you, he opened his mouth but you started balling and threw yourself into his chest squeezing the life out of him "Im sorry Hizashi, I swear I didn't want to be near him! I was looking for Aizawa and bumped into him and he wouldn't let me leave! I-" He cut you off wrapping one arms around you waist and the other hand rubbing up and down your back in a soothing manner "No, no honey. Im not mad at you, I know that wasn't your fault." You didn't respond just cried into his chest "Tell you what, head up and start getting ready for bed and i'll go cut the party short."

He had to basically pry you off him and nudge you to the stairs. A couple minutes later your heard the bedroom door open and Mic came into the bathroom to see you pulling a shirt over your head "Felling better?" You shook your head no and Mic frowned as he pulled you into another hug "Im not mad at you baby, you did the right thing in that situation." "Really?" "Yeah, you went to find Aizawa because you know your allowed to talk to him and you tried to get away from Hawks. You did everything right, now come on its bed time for you." You scooped you up and playfully dropped you onto your side of the bed before crawling over you and plopping on top you.

"Your heavy, get on your own side." He felt you try and push him off but he latched onto you "Uh uh, im your personal weighted blanket babe. Enjoy it." You chuckled as you wrapped your arms around him "Night." "Night boo."

(526 Words)