1A Loser {Monoma}

You were walking with Mina and Hagakura to a lunch table when cold liquid was poured on your head, you dropped your tray at the shock and turned to see Monoma holding an little empty carton of milk "You looked hot, thought I would cool you off." Mina got in his face "Your a fucking ass!" He shrugged and walked off laughing as Mina and Hagakura both turned to you "Are you alright L/n?" You nodded "Yeah just cold is all." Hagakura grabbed your arm "Come on, the locker room has a shower and we can change you into your gym clothes."

You walked out the locker room to see Midoriya and Todoroki had joined Mina and Hagakura, Todoroki was the first to notice you "L/n I can dry your clothes if you wa-" "You'll only make them smell gross, he poured milk not water but thanks anyway Todoroki-kun." He nodded as Midoriya spoke up "That was rude as heck, why did he do that to you?" You gave an awkward laugh "Hes always been like that-" "Always?" Mina raised an eyebrow as you looked down "We've known each other since middle school, hes always been an ass." Hagakura stomped her feet "You know what they say about boys picking on you right!?"

"Uh...No?" Mina shook her head "It means they like you!" Todoroki looked confused "So hes bulling her because he likes her?? Does that actually work?" Mina nodded "Come on L/n!" She dragged you off as Midoriya turned to Todoroki "Wanna go finish lunch?" Todoroki shook his head "Id rather die then eat with you." 

You both found Monoma at his locker and Mina slammed it to get his attention "What the-! What do you want?" She pushed you to stand in front him "Monoma do you...wanna get a bite to eat after school?"

"Why would I wanna be seen anywhere with a 1A loser like yoursel-!"

"Sorry about him, L/n is it? If you would have me i'll happily go out to eat with you, my treat

"Sorry about him, L/n is it? If you would have me i'll happily go out to eat with you, my treat." You smiled "Thanks Kendo, that would be nice." She walked away dragging a pouting Monoma behind her "Guess I was wrong, sorry L/n." "Honest mistake, dont even worry about it Mina."

After school you were waiting on a bench by the wall when Monoma came over and extended his hand to you "Well come on." "Huh?" He sighed "I said come on, you asked me out so lets go-" "Im waiting on Kendo, go away ass-hat." "Shes hasn't shown up yet?" "No-" He smiled "You now that 1C kids quirk aint half bad, get up and hold my hand."

(507 Words)

Requested by: human_sacrifices

Everyone calls Deku basic looking, yall this man just has blond hair and blue eyes if that aint the most basic shit idk what is