Dangerous {1A + Big Three + Aizawa}

Its surprisingly easy to slip out UA, you think with all the villain attack security would be tighter but its basically just jumping a wall and your home free. Your careful making sure to take turns you dont really need just to make sure others arn't following you and making sure to use the back door. "Anyone home? Dad? Dabi? Big sis Magne?" You put your bag down and walked further in, to see blood. "Are you guys, uh, busy cause I can come back tomorrow instead?" You walked in a bit more and noticed an arm around the bar you followed it to see a dead Jin.

Before you could scream something hard knocked the back of your head and you hit the ground slowly blacking out. You woke on the dorm couch, you tried to grab your head but chains stopped your hand from moving to much. They made a loud clunk sound and Midoriya's head popped out from the doorway "Oh your finally up. Guys shes awake!" Class 1A accompanied by the big three came in. "How you feeling? Need some pain meds or-" "What the hell!?" Midoriya sighed "Sorry, but the league is dangerous and we had to save y-"

"Dangerous!? They've never hit me in the back of the head and chained me up!" You started crying "These chains are really tight by the way." Momo frowned "I thought I made them just your size." Todoroki came over and unclasped them as you yawned rubbing your eye Iida frowned "We can talk more about all this tomorrow, F/n is clearly tired." You nodded as you stood stretching, everyone wished you a goodnight and Mirio basically dragged you to your room "We'll come get you tomorrow, remember this is not over we're just letting you sleep."

"Alright." He shut the door and you heard him prop something against it. After 30 minutes you tried the door to find whatever was in front of it immovable. You sighed and went to the balcony slowly opening it to make sure not to alert the two rooms next to you who were probably listening for you. You've never been more happy to be living on the second floor, you hopped out making sure not to fuck up and twist your ankle. You stood and went to dash but something wrapped around your whole body and you started getting dragged back.

Once inside Aizawa put you on the couch still tied in his scarf "Good thing I decided to take first guard, unlike them im not gonna be lenient with you little missy. The league, or however you choose to call them, arn't your friends, and definitely not your family, they were probably just using you to achieve their goals. Now us? Me, 1A, the big three were your family." He put the chains back on you and sat next to you turning the tv on "Anything specific or can we just watch whatever?" You only pouted at him "Suit yourself. Its gonna be a long night with that attitude, especially since im the one you have to ask to let you out to use the bathroom."

(532 Words)

Requested by: Mehar5675