Freezing {Dabi}

Your sitting curled into yourself as Dabi looked for things around the abandoned warehouse you two have been staying at to burn, of course hes not cold because of his quirk hes always hot but because of the broken windows and cracks in the foundation the cold is coming in and causing you to freeze your ass off. He stole you some winter clothing a bit ago but not really enough to stay warm. He threw the stuff into a pile and shot a blue flame at it "Its gonna turn to ash pretty quick so better get what you can from it."

You scooted closer to it letting the heat warm you as much as it could as Dabi took a seat a bit away from it, he smirked "You know you could just come over here and I could keep us both warm." Die of hypothermia or cuddle the creep that kidnapped you and then burned your whole apartment building to the ground? Death suddenly doesn't sound so bad. You stayed seated by the fire as it started dieing down "Your quirks fucking stupid." He laughed as you started to shiver again.

You laid down, just wanting to go to sleep, it'll all be over soon anyways. Dabi huffed before walking over to where you were and laying beside you to throw his arm over you. You immediately felt warm "Go away." He rolled his eyes, you said go away but then you scooted more into his body instinctively pulled to the heat "You're literally dieing, stop being prideful and just let me warm you up." You were quite for a moment before he heard you give a sigh of defeat "Fine but dont get any ideas." 

(291 Words)