Giving Up {EraserMic Family}

❣️

Your eyes slowly fluttered open as you sat up to stretch, for the first time since this came to be your 'home' you stayed up and looked around. 'Your' bedroom was actually pretty nice, well except for the thick metal bars on the window that you think Aizawa put in after your second failed escape attempt, but you think it was Mic and Eri who draped fairly lights around them to try and make them look nice anyways. You didn't want to get out 'your' comfortable bed and warm blankets that surrounded you, and most days you wouldn't, you would stay curled up in the blankets sleeping because it was the only escape from this hell they couldn't take from you. 

"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂? 𝓘𝓽𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 '𝓻𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷' 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽."

It was a quite but strong voice in the back of your head but it didn't feel like your own. Still you swung your feet over the bed and stood making your way over to the closet for the first time. You've only worn pajamas since coming to live with them, since you just lay in bed all day anyways, but even still Aizawa or Mic usually pick them out and dress you. You pulled the closet open and started digging threw its stocked contents, you wanna look presentable but comfy. Once you found the outfit, it was probably bought by Aizawa seeing as the cat pattern but at least it was cuter then that shit he got Eri, you made your way to the adjoining bathroom. 

You opened the door and looked around its painted in your favorite color, stockpiled with all your favorite hygiene products, and has a huge vanity mirror with lights. You turned the shower on to let it warm up as you hung your clothing by the door and grabbed one of the big fluffy towels to set on the vanity. You hoped in and took your time seeing as this was your first actual shower where you washed yourself in a while. By the time you got out you heard commotion, the others in the house must have woken up now too, you had totally forgot to check the clock when you woke up but your now realizing it was still dark out. 

You died off before fixing your hair and teeth before getting dressed. You gave yourself a once over in the mirror, this is a you that you haven't seen in a long time. You smiled a few different ways into the mirror before heading down stairs to the kitchen where you know their all at already. You stood in the door way and looked around Aizawa and Mic are in their hero gear Aizawa reading the news paper and Mic scrolling threw the news on his phone, Shinsou's in his school clothes seeming to be finishing up some homework, and Eri's in a butterfly pattern dress poking her eggs with her fork. 

Aizawa was the first to notice you causing his face to scrunch in confusion, normally they had to bring your breakfast up to your room before leaving for work. His confusion morphed into a smile as he motioned his hand in a 'come here' motion "Morning." You gave him a smile in return "Good morning." Now everyone had noticed you as well, Everyone except Eri got up. Mic started making your plate, Aizawa made you a drink, and Shinsou pulled a chair up between Mic and Aizawa's seat. 

You sat along with everyone else as Mic and Aizawa placed your things in front you. Mic was smiling "Someone's in a good mood this morning." You nodded as you started eating causing the three who actually understand why your there to share a look between themselves, Aizawa placed a hand on your shoulder and for the first time didn't feel you tense under his touch "This isn't another escape attempt is it?" You shook your head "No, theres no point to that." He raised an eyebrow "And whys that?" "I'll just get caught and punished, besides I dont want to fight anymore." 

Mic's smile widened as he pulled you into a hug that you didn't fight, in fact you reciprocated it "Im glad to hear that songbird." After breakfast Mic grabbed his keys from their hiding place and headed the four to the door but Eri stopped and ran to you "Can I stay with sissy instead!?" Mic looked up to you and you shrugged so he smiled to Eri "Sure, you girls dont have to much fun while were gone." The three left and you yawned, you haven't stayed up with long in months "Sissy! Sissy!" You looked down at her "Yeah Eri?" "Can we play princess?" "Why not, lets go." 

Shinsou came home a couple hours later, Mic and Aizawa had other work to do so he came alone. He walked in to see you and Eri using pool noodles like swords, princess had long turned to pirate. Eri knocked the pool noodle out your hand and poke 'stabbed' your chest "I win!" You laughed as you fell on your back "Oh no!" You were both laughing until Shinsou came over, he looked to the two of you "What are you two doing?" You and Eri looked to each other before grabbing the pool noddles and whopping him causing him to fall back.

You were both laughing until he took the capture weapon out his bag, Eri was the first to run "Scatter!" And you followed. Aizawa came home to find you and Eri trying to help Shinsou who was wrapped in his own scarf "What- Never mind, you guys having fun?" All three of you nodded and Aizawa helped you guys untangle Shinsou. Once that was done you yawned loud and hard causing Aizawa to pick you up like a toddler letting you wrap yourself around him and place your head on his shoulder, like you said you sleep all day everyday so being up this long was killing you. 

He sat on the couch letting you curl into his as you felt Eri and Shinsou come to lay on either side of you. You were woken up to being shaken "Hey, dinners ready." All three of you stood and made your way to the kitchen, maybe being apart of their family aint actually that bad.

(1081 Words)