🌺𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻🌺 {Todoroki}

{Unedited}

"Alright im gonna go in and get the amulet, you stay right here." He crossed his arms "Why are you talking to me like im five and why cant I come too?" "You... hey look at that pretty bird." "Where!?" He turned back to see you gone, he huffed yelling out "Your mean F/n!" He ploped down on a rock before he saw the huge field of bright pink flowers he had never seen before, they were so pretty he bets you would like them for your collection, your always collect weird things. He walked into the field to pick just a few. 

"Alright things went south in there we sh- Todoroki?" You looked around and noticed him lying in, shit! Not loverins! "Todoroki get out of those!" He looked up at you and smiled quickly running and hugging you "Hi F/n~" Oh no "How many of those flowers did you touch?" "A lot, why?" "Their love flowers Todoroki." He chuckled as he clung to you "Opps." You huffed and about ten minutes later you got him to let you go and get on his horse. Once back to the village everyone came running up with medical supplies, food, and such. Once you were off your horse Todoroki was once again snuggle up to you.

Bakugou laughed "Whats up with him?" You rolled your eyes and turned to Midoriya "Where's Aizawa?" A voice came from behind you "Im right here."  "God you need a bell!" You turned and gave him the amulet. "What is wrong with him?" "Loverins." His eyes widened "How many?" "He was laying in the field." "Well shit, im not dealing with this I already told you kids im not your babysitter you all choice to join me so you can all figure this out on your own." He dug in his bag and gave you a sack "This is the main ingredient for the spell, your a magic welder you can make it on your own."  

He left and you turned to everyone else who was already long gone, other than Kaminari and Bakugou "I'll help F/n." You smiled "Thanks Kami." "Im not helping you I wanna watch IcyHot court you, with his socially awkward ass this will be funny." You walked past them shaking your head and Todoroki gave both them death glare "Mine." as Kaminari threw his hands up in surrender. You walked into the magic shop and went to the back to find the book your needed. You finally found it and started flipping to find the page "F/n." "Yeah Todoroki?" You turned and saw him on his knees "Will you marry me? I know my father wants me to marry a princess but I dont care." Bakugou flipped his chair laughing so hard, why you!? You thought quickly "Were young we have our whole lives to get married, lets not settle down to quickly we still need to help that ass of a bounty hunter take down those idiots who call themselves The League Of Darkness." 

He nodded standing up and taking your hand in his and cupping your check "Your right, besides you need to meet my mother and sister. Oh and I need to get you fitted for your wardrobe and we'll need a ring..." He was going on and on "Todoroki!" "Yes?" "Can you go to Sero's shop and get my order for me?" "Sure my love, promise I wont leave you to long." "Oh please, take your time." He walked out and you and Kaminari started throwing things in and mixing. When it was done it was a pretty deep purple, Kaminari glanced at the book "It says its supposed to be the same color was the loverins, this is purple not pink." 

Todoroki was holding your bridal style explaining how your wedding will go and Bakugou was about to antagonize him, again "Its fine just give me the potion." He dipped a cup in it and handed it to you but Todoroki wouldn't drink it at first, you hate yourself for this but you started crying and he freaked out "Whats wrong F/n?" "I just wanna be a good wife and make you something to drink but you wo-" He basically chugged the thing before his face drooped "I feel tired." You put him to sleep, he wouldn't lay down unless you cuddled him. Once he woke up he looked around "Uh, my head." 

You smiled "Welcome back Todoroki." "Where did I go?" You shrugged "Eh, dont worry about it. Asszawa as another mission for us." He got off the bed and threw his arm around you "Onward my fair maiden!" When you laughed you swore he smiled but you brushed it off, maybe hes still a bit out of it from the cure.

~𝕭𝖊𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖊~

ℑ𝔣 𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔴𝔞𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔦𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔰 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 𝔦𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫 𝖔𝖇𝖘𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓

(860 Words)

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

The last part says {In case you cant read it}
~Beware~
If cure is not made correctly and given to patent anyway, the love for the victims darling will root itself and grow until it becomes an obsession