House Wife {Aizawa}

🚧 ....its uh.... Its A/B/O, 😶 🚧
Bestie take Wattpad away from me, now, cuz im falling back into the void

You yanked at the shackles around your wrist again causing Aizawa to simply shake his head "Those are made specifically for you kitten, you might as well stop struggling and just accept your new role, it be easier on us both dont your think." You stopped struggling and turned to him "New roll? What want me to be your little housewife or something?" He bent down and grabbed your face giving a laugh "Housewife? The women I love would never let herself become something as tame, obedient, as a housewife. I know who you are and its not a doting slave. I dont want a housewife kitten, I want a mate."

You yanked your face out his grasp and scooted as far away from him as your chains would allow, this was your friends, your co-worker, an Alpha you thought you could trust to respect you "Your fucking stupid if you think I would ever be your mate!" He gave you a dark smirk as he rose to full height again and started making his way to the door "Oh you say that now, but lets see how you feel when your heat roles around my oh so pretty kitty." He closed the door leaving you to struggle hopelessly against your restraints again. 

(336 Words)

Im sorry but Aizawa is def an Omega...so is Mic...Midnight is an Alpha, she respectful tho

Like Mic's directional speaker reminds me of the collars Omega's wear so Alpha's cant claim them without permission 

Yes I made a meme for this, you can use it if you like 🤣